5 8 - W h a t e v e r Y o u W a n t

As I closed my eyes an took a step back, it became abundantly clear to me. I had made a huge mistake. I was going to sacrifice myself for Draco? But I realized, the unbreakable curse. Fynn let go of me and we fell in separate directions. As I fell and felt the world around me flying passed me, there was definitely no coming back from this.

DRACOS POV

I ran to the railing, but by the time I got there, she had already fallen so far, that the thick grey smoke was making the ground and I could no longer see her. Or even Fynn for that matter.

I turned on my heel, and took off down the stairs. My heart was racing, fuck no. I couldnt fuking lose her again. Why was this shit always happening to us? It was like the universe just didnt want us together.

On my way down the tower, I pushed passed Snape, who instantly started yelling at me for being out of bed after hours. I completely ignored him, and I could hear him swiftly pacing after me, yelling my name.

I fucking ran down the hall so fast, and out of the castle, into the transfiguration courtyard. I looked around frantically, for anybody. Y/n, even fucking Fynn.

"Y/n?!" I yelled, "What the fuck.."

"HELP ME!"

I looked up and saw Fynn dangling from the sword of a tall statue a few meteres away. "Where the fuck is Y/n?"

"I- I don't know." He cried, "Please, just get me down!"

I gave him a disgusted look, "No, tell me where the fuck Y/n is and then I will."

"I don't know!" He insisted.

I turned my back and started walking away. What the fuck? Where is she?

"GAH! GET IT AWAY FROM ME! ITS GOING TO KILL ME!"

I swung my head back around. Holy fuck.

Y/n Pov

Suddenly, as I was falling, I no longer felt the strong wind rushing passed me. It was like I was just floating there. Not falling. I opened my eyes, half expecting to be in hell.

I was floating in the air, I couldn't really see anything, but somehow, I knew where I was going. I felt my arms flapping, but I felt smaller. Like.. like a small bird? Oh fuck. I was a bat.

I couldn't see anything and I couldn't talk. I just flapped my wings slower, and slower, letting myself glide down. Until, I felt the grass beneath me.

Suddenly, I turned back into my normal form, and I was lying on the grass.

Then, I heard a blood curtling scream, I looked up.

"GAH! GET IT AWAY FROM ME! ITS GOING TO KILL ME!"

I turned my head, to see a huge dragon, The dragon from the first task in the tri-wizard tournament. It was chomping its teeth under Fynn. Who was holding onto a statue was trying to pull himself up away from the beast.

"Holy fuck." I heard a voice say. I spun my head around.

Draco was looking straight at the dragon. He looked in my direction, before looking away and then quickly looking back in shock. "Holy fuck." He breathed again, as a smile crept onto his face. He ran over and kneeled beside me. "Are you okay?"

I looked up at him and giggled, "I'm a different breed..." He looked at me confused, "No, seriously. I just turned into a fucking bat,"

He shook his head as he lifted me up and carried me bridal style away form the transfiguration courtyard.

"HEY. WHAT ABOUT THE DRAGON!?" Fynn cried.

"Ohh," I sighed, I squeezed Dracos arm, indicating for him to put me down. I walked over to the dragon. I put my hand up to her and she placed her head under my hand. I spoke in a baby voice as J scratched her head, "Awh who's a good dragon? Yeah, you're a good dragon."