3 5 - S i s t e r s

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Cedric! Cedric!" You burst his door open and pulled the sheets off him, he shivered as the cold air met his skin.
"Wake up! Right now!" He continued to cradle himself in a fetus position. He was wearing a black lacey sleeping mask. "Cedric!" You grabbed his feet and dragged him off his bed.

"Ah! Snape! No!" He shrieked, waving his arms around and finally pulling his eye mask off his face. He put his hand in his chest dramatically as he caught his breath.

"Merlins beard, Y/n, don't you know how to knock?"

You rolled your eyes, "I did. And don't act like you've ever knocked on my door,"

He looked over at a clock, "4:37am? What could you possibly want?!" He dramatically tapped his wrist at his non existent watch.

"You know how to apparate right?!"

"Oh godrick.. y/n.. what do you want me to do?"

"I need you to apparate with me to Wiltshire.."

"Wiltshire? What's in Wi-... No. Absolutely not. As long Lucius Malfoy is still on the run.. it's not safe for you there."

"Please Cedric, I'm begging you!" Tears filled your eyes, black bags hung low on your cheeks. "I need to.. I need to find Draco.."

"Y/n.." He out a hand on your shoulder, "You need to understand.. he's dea-"

"NO HES NOT!" You screamed and started to wheep, "I- I promised Draco.. I promised him I would never give up on him.." You dropped to the floor.

"Y/n.." Cedric sat beside you, "Hmm.. they say crying is really good for your eyelashes.. no wonder your eyelashes are so thi-"

You smacked him on the leg and giggled a bit. "Please.."

He rolled his eyes, "Okay.. fine."

You got up off the floor and wiped your tears, giving him a huge hug. "Thank you.."

Suddenly, you were outside the Manor. As quick as anything. As soon as you were at there, you felt oddly safe, knowing Bella and Narcissa were inside.

"I better go.." Said Cedric, "I have a feeling I'm not quite as welcome here as you.."

You nodded. "Thank you.." And in an instant, he was gone.

You wondered up to the huge corrugated iron door, the Manor looked really different from the front. You had never seen it from this angle. You knocked as hard as you could.

Instantly, the door flew open and Bellatrix stood inside. Her eyes looked droopy, like she had been crying and hadn't slept much. When she saw you a weak but happy smiled grew, and she embraced you.

"I'm so sorry darling.." She cried.

"How's Narcissa?"

She hung her head, "Not.. very well.. She didn't know how critical Dracos state was.. until after you left.. and when she found out about the baby.. well.." She sniffed.