5 9 - C a t c h i n g A B r e a k

At breakfast..

Seraphina was in her own little world, as she stuffed her face full of toast, eggs, waffles and beans. Draco and I, side-eyes each-other and chuckled a little bit. She was so funny, and so strange once you get to know her.

I took a spoonful of cereal. "So, Phina, how do you think you went in your test?"

"Mhm, so totally aced it," She said confidently as she put more food on her plate. "100% Ive got this in the bag,"

"Good." Draco said lowly as he eyed Ryan across the room, "That stupid little snot better not get my place."

"Hey kids," Cedric came and took a seat beside Seraphina, "How's everyo-"

"Oh my gosh, how was your date with Oliver Wood?!" I exclaimed.

"Gurl. It was so good, I think we might, just be soulmates."

"Hey," Said Draco, "That's really good dude,"

"Hey guys," Aurora giggled as her and Blaise took a seat together beside me, "Long time no see,"

"Yeah." Said Hermione as she took a seat beside them, "Never you guys anymore, considering you're always sucking each others faces,"

"Shut up Granger," Blaise smiled.

"Oi," Ron slapped him on the back of the head, "That's my girlfriend you ninny,"

"Oooo I told you!" Fred and George said in unison, as they ran over and patted him on the head.

"I knew you would always end up together," Fred Poked him in the cheek.

"Always heard him talking about Hermione in his sleep," Said George.

"Why don't you guys ever make fun of Ginny?!" Ron whined.

"What? What would we make fun of Ginny for?" Asked Fred.

"RON!" Ginny glared at him from down the table. "Shut it!"

"Oh my god.." Fred mumbled.

"No way." George added.

"YOURE DATING HARRY POTTER?!" They exploded.

"THANK GODRICK." Sighed George.

They ran over and hugged Harry.

"Thank you for saving our sister!" Cried Fred, "We were worried she would end up with that fool Michael Corner,"

"Oi!" Micheal yelled across the table, "I can hear you!"

"Good! You bloody biscuit," They scoffed.

"Guys please calm down," Neville begged.

"It's alright," Said Luna as she placed a kiss on his cheek, "It's only brotherly protection,"

I looked back to Draco and raised my eyebrows. Everything was so bloody perfect.

Or.. for the most part.

"Students!" Yelled Professor Dumbledore, "The mail is coming in above you! Watch your heads!"

Nathaniel, Bellatrix, Narcissa and Dobby were the only people who owned me anymore.

"Ugh!" Neville wiped his hair, "Why do the owls always poop on me!?"

Our table erupted with laughter.

"You know my love, that's good luck," Luna tried to comfort him.

"Hey," Draco nudged me in the side, "That's your owl right?"

I looked up and low an behold, it was. An envelope dropped into my hands. My whole mood was flipped upside down when I saw who the letter was from.

Emanuel Merosa.