7 5 - A M o t h e r s L o v e

Y/ms Pov

"Oh for fucks sake." I rolled my eyes, "Who invited you? Dicknosed bitch."

"Watch your tone girl." Lucius raised his wand to me.

I raised my eyebrows

I raised my eyebrows. "Looking a little rough Mr Malfoy. Did you skip a day of your Korean skincare?"

"Why you-"

"Ah ah, Lucius." Voldemort placed a hand on his shoulder, "Not yet."

"How did you come back?" Draco gritted, his knuckles were turning white as he clenched his fists.

"Oh?" He grinned, "You didn't think I would go into a battle without a Horocruxe would you?"

"You have a-"

"Enough." Voldemort interrupted. "Are you going to duel us for the sake of your friends? Or not."

"That's not fair." I blurted, "If you have a horocruxe, you can't die. How are-"

"So it's a no?"

Draco mumbled, but not to me, not to Voldemort, "Are you sure?" He looked up to his mum, and she nodded her head.

"We will." Draco stated. "We will."

Huh? We will fucking what?

"Very well." Voldemort began taking a position with Lucius across the courtyard from us.

"Hold on." Narcissa interrupted, "I would like to uh- say bye to my son and daughter-in-law before you brutally murder them."

HUH?!

The death eaters looked to Voldemort, who scrunched his face. "Oh god. Whatever. Do what ever. Make it quick."

Narcissa and Bellatrix were released and they both ran to us and gave us a hug.

"The ring Draco." Narcissa mumbled, "Your Slytherin ring." He took it off and placed it in her hand and nodded his head.

Bellatrix whispered in my ear, "Do you have the basalisk fang?"

I nodded.

"Give." She reached her hand over to mine and I gave it to her.

Narcissa looked extremely worried, "Now, you dont have to worry about the horocruxe. Be careful, I love you both."

"Times up." Voldemort used his wand to blast Bellatrix and Narcissa back from us.

I watched, and Bellatrix and Narcissa tried to discretely destroy the ring, presumably the horocruxe, with the fang.

"Let's begin." Voldemort smiled grimly. As he held his wand up, and aimed it straight at my head. "Avada Kadavra."

I tried to counter it, with my own killing curse.

To my surprise, Lucius began trying to use the killing curse on Draco. I could tell Narcissa was shocked and angry, she knew he was evil, but I don't think she ever thought he would want to kill their son.