2 0 - T e a p a r t y W i t h V o l d y

Your back was aching and your head was pounding, everyone was asking you so many questions about what happened, but all you wanted to do was get up and go and talk to Draco. One thing that The Dark Lord had said kept echoing in your thoughts. 'We need him for the task..'

What task? Did Draco know about this? Was he working with them? A million questions flooded your thoughts, you hadn't realized you zoned out of what everyone was saying.

"Y/n? Y/n can you hear me?" Sawyer waved a hand in front of your eyes.

"Sorry. I'm just feeling a bit tired,"

"It's okay. Nathaniel and I have to get going now.. but we will come and visit you during the school break if you stay with your Grandfather,"

You nodded. Your brothers kissed you on the head and left the hospital wing.

As soon as the door shut behind them, your Grandfather grabbed your hand and pulled you up. You were still weak and couldn't support yourself, you were stumbling. "You can't stay here anymore Y/n.. it's not safe," His eyes were watery and his voice was croaky. He was worried and you had never seen him like this. Growing up he was always so calm, about everything. He always had a solution, he was brave and wise and he never gave up or ran away. But you could tell he was starting to crumble. The years of him worrying about you really seemed to be chipping away at him.

"Grandfather.." A tear rolled down your cheek. You'd never cared that your parents didn't want you up until now, it never bothered you because you didn't know any different. You had come to terms with that fact that they didn't want you.. but why did your mum want to kill you?

"Why didn't they want me..?" You hung your head down, and your hair fell in your face. Your Grandfather froze, it looked like a question that he was never going to be prepared to answer. A girl spoke, "Because you ugly as hell!" You spun your head around. Pansy blood Parkinson. You were so angry at this point, she was eaves dropping on your private family business. This was a new low even for Pansy. Your blood boiled and your eyes shun a bright purple.

Pansy froze. "What.. what the fuck are you? Why do you keep doing that..?" She started to shake and step backwards.

You Grandfather stood in front of you and grabbed your face. "Y/n, look at me. You need to calm down." He looked down at your neck. "Y/n. Where is the necklace I made for you before you went to Beauxbatons?"

Pansy took this opportunity to make a sly escape out of the door.

"It's gone.. I lost it a few days before I got expelled.." You mumbled.

"What did I tell you about the locket?" He frowned. He was annoyed.

"Don't take it off.. ever."

"Y/n.. when you were little, unexplainable things would happen.. very rarely. But when you were scared or angry.. your eyes would glow purple, at times you were extremely dangerous. You're what's called a 'Dark Essence,' one of only a few to ever exist. Someone.. your mother, Clarice, or father, Mordechai, must have used an unforgivable curse on you. Somehow, you must of absorbed it.. Look I cant explain much to you hear.." He got up, "But that necklace used to be the only thing stopping you from burning everything around you down.. I don't know how something hasn't happened already.. I'm assuming it has something to do with that boy.."

"Grandfather.."

"Y/n. We don't have time for this, we need to leave." He grabbed your arm and began trying to pull you to the door.

"Grandfather, I don't want to leave. I want to stay here.. with Draco.."

"Y/n, I know you like him. But.. you can't stay here.. you ne-"