4 1 - T r i t i t y

You took off down the hall to find your little sister, the screams made your blood boil, you hadn't felt this angry since that day with Lucius. As you got back into the common room, you heard muffled cries.

In front of the fireplace, there was a man and woman, the woman- at least eighty- had scraggly dark grey hair, it was falling out, her skin pale and her eyes were grey, and lifeless, no emotion. Beside her was a tall elderly man, he too had gray toned skin, and a scraggly appearance. They looked as though they could be related to Filch. Your sister was sitting back in an arm chair, and the man had his wand pointed at her head.

The woman looked in your direction, "Ahh.. just the girl we wanted to see," She wondered over to you.

Draco ran up beside you and she stopped, "Oh, and you've brought your little boyfriend.."

"Who the fuck are you?!" Draco scowled.

"Ahh is that anyway to talk to your Grandmother-in-law,"
She smirked and looked at you, and put a hand on your cheek, you were in complete shock and stood complete still, ".. You look exactly like her.."

".. what do you want..?" You mumbled.

"Oh, oh my where are my manners?" She cackled evilly, "Im Jean.. your grandmother.." She looked at the other man.

"Y/n, I'm your grandfather, Clark, Clark Morosa," He smiled.

"The Morosa family?!" Draco spat, "You're joking Y/n."

They both smiled evilly.

"Leave them alone!" Seraphina screamed, "Please!" She cried and started flailing in the chair.

"Ah.. ah.." Clark raised an eyebrow.

"Draco.." You mumbled, ".. What's wrong with the family name..?"

"You.. you don't know who they are..?" He whispered back.

"I wouldn't be asking if I knew,"

"They're a.. a famous pureblood family.."

"What about it? There's lots of pureblood family's?"

"No.. Y/n.. they're one of the only families in existence that.. they're both pureblood vampires and pureblood wizards.."

"I don't.. understand?"

Your grandmother, Jean, interrupted, "Well if you don't quite understand, allow me to explain it for you deary." She grinned, "A wizard or witch can be a pureblood, and a vampire can be a pureblood vampire. Hundreds of years ago, pureblood vampires all went completely extinct, except, for one man, who had a child with a pureblood witch, creating the first child who had both pure blood vampire blood, and pureblood wizard blood. You understand?" Her lifeless eyes had a glimmer.

"This sort of vampire, wizard mix is known as a 'Tritity,'As long as the Tritity , has a child with a pureblood of either kind.. the child will continue the legacy of the Merosa family. Now, that's why we are here today, because your sister here.. is of course already a vampire." She gestured to Seraphina, "Seraphina.. is a wizard.. and a vampire.. but she is not a Trinity.. considering HER father, is well.."