4 6 - A l l T a l k

"It's not your fault Y/n.." Draco tried to comfort you while you cried over Seraphina, who was still unconscious.

"I fucked everything up!" You screamed, throwing your wand at a window in the hospital wing.

"If you can't behave yourself, you need to leave Miss Merosa," Madam Pomfrey interrupted. "You sister needs rest,"

You rolled your eyes. Now that Professor Dumbledore knew you were a Trinity related to the Merosas, everyone had began calling you Lenora. Everyone except Draco that is. It was a pretty name, but it was an awful reminder of what had happened.

You grabbed Dracos hand and dragged him out of the room with you, you walked to the closest one of your common rooms which happened to be Dracos.

"Y/n.. everything is fine now. We just have to hope your sister is okay.. and everything can go back to the way it was.."

"The way it was?! We are both half vampire- half wizard! How is everything just going to go back to the way it was?!" You got frustrated.

"We'll be okay, remember?" He smiled and touched your cheek.

"Mhm, yeah. I suppose. We will," You breathed.

"You know, I would never let anybody talk to me the way you do,"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"You're fiesty," He smirked, "And I sit back and accept it, because it's hot. But if anyone else spoke to me the way you do I would hate them,"

"S- sorry.."

"What? Don't be sorry, I like it. Like I said." He grabbed your mouth so you were facing him, "It's hot.. But you know.." He eyed you up and down and licked his lips, "I reckon.. I should remind you who the fuck you're talking to." He wrapped his hand around your throat and slammed your back against the wall.

"Listen to me, and listen good okay?" He whispered into your ear, you managed to squeak out a yes. "Get on the bed. Now."

You hadn't seen Draco like this in a while. "What if I don't want to?" You sassily laughed back.

He shot daggers into your eyes, he wasn't laughing.

The smile faded from your face, and you stared back at him, he didn't say anything, just kept glaring.

"Ah.. right okay okay," You slipped away from him and walked over to the bed, but before you sat down you turned around to face him, "Wait, so-"

You were cut off by him pushing your shoulders back, you fell onto the bed and the mattress made you bounce a little bit.

"Draco.. you kn-"

He cut you off and grabbed your cheeks so you couldn't talk, he gritted through his teeth."If you don't stop talking, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to. That's a promise."

Butterflies flew around your stomach, your eyes widened and you tensed at his touch. He slowly glided his fingers over your lips and into your mouth. You instinctively locked your lips around his fingers. He smirked down at you, "Good girl."