5 6 - L i s t e n

The next morning, I left Dracos dorm early, I headed down to the great hall, ready to confront Snape. I stomped up to the teachers table and slammed my hands on the table and leaned over. I practically begged them.

"Please. Professors anybody. He's obsessed with me. I cant go back. Please don't make me! I hate him!"

Snape looked amused. "A punishment.. is a punishment.."

"No Sir. Please. This is different. He's obsessed with me. He slapped me like three times yesterday and he tried to kiss me and h-"

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I scrunched my eyes closed and took a deep breath. I slowly turned around to see Fynn standing right behind me.

"Y/n," Snape said, "You will continue with th-"

"No.." Dumbledore spoke over him, "If she is uncomfortable around him.. I believe it would be wrong of us to force her into such a situation.."

I could cry. "Oh goodness, Professor. Thank you so much,"

Snape scowled.

I turned back to face the rest of the hall, and Fynns face was red, his face was full of anger.

I took a deep breath and hurried to take a seat beside Hermione, who was already sitting down. I told her what happened with Fynn.

"Oh goodness Y/n. That's so scary," She worried, "Don't go anywhere alone at night or anything like that,"

"I know.." I mumbled.

"So. What did Draco say?"

I almost spat my food out, "Hermione you cant tell him. He'll actually kill him,"

"You have to tell him. He's a psychopath, he's a complete nutter, you have no idea what he'll do. You'll be safest if Draco knows. You have to tell him,"

"Tell me what?" Draco walked up behind us.

I looked at Hermione. I took a deep breath.

"Okay.. well you know how yesterday.." I fiddled nervously with my tie. "I was doing that thing.. with uh.. with Fynn.. well.. he told me we had to go into the teachers lounge.. and there was nobody there.. it was completely empty.. it was just us," Draco started frowning, "and then we'll-"

"Draco right?"

I snapped my head to the voice, and to my absolute horror it was Fynn. "Fynn. If you don't fuck off I-"

"Calm down," He said, "I just need to go and have a conversation with Draco here.." He smiled evilly and patted Draco on the shoulder.

Draco swatted his hand off his shoulder and rolled his eyes, "What the fuck do you want?"

"I'm not here to start anything.." He looked down at me and grinned, "I just need to talk to Draco.. man to man.. if that's okay, with you guys,"

I stood up and looked at him in the eyes. I was scared of what he would try and do. "You're staying in the great hall. You're not leaving here,"

Fynn rolled his eyes. "Whatever whatever."

Draco got closer to his face, "Watch how the fuck you talk to her,"

Fynn led Draco over to entrance of the Great hall. And they started talking.

Hermione and I watched them anxiously from across the hall.