Christmas Vacation

AN: Rishi does underage magic because the ministry can't tell who performs magic in a pureblood household.

"Molly" Dumbledore stared at the matriarch of House Weasley "Lemon drop?"

Molly shook her head "We have to go soon so can we make this quick?"

Dumbledore nodded "I need to know what happened at the station? From what I've seen, Ron and Harry aren't friends. In fact, Harry seems to rather despise him."

Molly sputtered "We never saw him! We did everything you said! We talked about magic out loud! And he never sought us out! You said we was raised by Muggles!"

Pulling out his wand, Dumbledore brought a sheet to Molly's attention "This is a sheet we keep of all our Muggleborn and Muggle-raised students. This way, we know who we need visits for. Harry does not appear on the list. Someone introduced him to the Wizarding World."

This didn't soften Molly's glare which was directed at Dumbledore at the moment "Where is our money?"

Dumbledore sighed and bluffed "It's coming." He knew of the Weasleys' devotion to him. They'd believe anything he told them. He could buy time. But eventually, their greed would become too strong."

After a period of silence between the two, Dumbledore looked at Molly once more "I want you to send Harry gifts. Put compulsions charms and loyalty potions in them. That way, he'll become more loyal to me and you."

Molly nodded and left for the Burrow* through the Floo.

Elsewhere in the castle, Harry was finishing his packing for the return to Gopal Manor. Despite Ron's pleas and a few suggestion which Dumbledore put in his head, Harry was going to return home for Christmas. He and Rishi would leave together today. On Christmas, they would have their usual celebrations and that night, would attend the Malfoys' Christmas Ball. The day after Fred and George would visit for a day, so they could meet Sirius. Harry was a man of his word. Harry still remembered the first Christmas at Gopal Manor. It was one of his favorite memories.

Everyone but Harry woke up early. Then they all surprised him with gifts. The Gopals told him that they didn't celebrate Christmas so Harry didn't get them anything at their request. However, they saw it fit to celebrate it for Harry's sake. As Rishi eloquently put it "If Harry has to suffer through all our holidays, we should celebrate his."

Harry and Rishi boarded the Express for their return home. Unlike their first trip, this one was much quieter. They entertained simple discussions. When they emerged from the train. They found Mr and Mrs Gopal along with Sirius and a man who Harry didn't recognize. As the boys approached, the new man's eyes filled with tears "Hello Harry."

Harry looked at him quizzically while the Gopals reunited "I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?"

Sirius gave a wide grin, reminiscent of the ones he and James had during their time at Hogwarts "Harry, this is Remus Lupin. Also known as Moony."

Harry look shocked "Really?"

Rishi stuck out his hand "I'm Rishi. It's honor to meet you. From what I've heard, you were the sane Maurader."

Remus laughed "It's good to meet you too, Rishi."

Sirius smiled at Harry's growing grin "I had trouble thinking of a gift. Then I realized you never met Moony. So, I decided my gift was for you to meet Moony!"

Harry gave Sirius a giant hug as the group apparated back to Gopal Manor. As everyone went to freshen up, Lupin pulled Harry aside "There's something I want to show you."

Lupin brought out a small journal "I found all our pictures. Not just of our pranks. Pictures of your parents while they dated. Pictures of their wedding. Pictures of them holding you. Here you go."