The Quidditch World Cup

"Come on guys" Harry grinned "We gotta get there early!"

Lupin rolled his eyes "I still don't understand why they didn't give you an Order of Merlin for it."*

"I mean" Rishi said "It's too early to tell. They haven't announced this year's inductees yet. Maybe he'll get it. Maybe he won't."

Sirius shook his old friend "Come on Moony! Tickets to the World Cup are so much better than an Order of Merlin! Who even cares about those?"

Rishi opened his mouth to answer but Sirius cut him off "That was rhetorical, Gopal. Is your dad ready?"

"Ready" Mr Gopal strode out of his study "Just ironing out some final details. We're going to use a portkey to go. Since they probably want to marry Harry at this point, they've sent it to us."

Mr Gopal brought out a soup can which everyone grabbed onto. Once Mr Gopal said the word, they portkeyed to the stadium.

Harry grinned as they looked around the stadium "This is awesome!"

Just like his godson, Sirius grinned "Isn't it. Now, why don't you two take a look around? We'll set up our tents and thank Fudge for the tickets."

After a quick thanks to the adults, Harry and Rishi walked off to search the stadium. They knew Draco would be in attendance but didn't know of anyone else coming. They were looking at the pitch when they heard someone call "Harry!"

Harry turned to see Cedric and a man who he guessed was Cedric's dad. Harry and Rishi walked over with Harry starting the conversation "Hey Cedric. And hello to you too sir. I assume that you're Cedric's father? My name is Harry Potter. This is my friend Rishi Gopal."

"Indeed I am" Cedric's dad smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you two. You're the seeker which Cedric beat last year in Quidditch."

Cedric rolled his eyes "Dad! I only won because of the dementors. Harry was about to catch it when he fell."

"It was still a good game" Harry said "Are you Head Boy this year, Cedric?"

"I am" Cedric smiled "I'm excited for it. Do you two hope to be prefects next year?"

Rishi laughed "If he doesn't make Harry a prefect, someone's gonna get pissed!"

"True. True. Anyway, we'll see you guys around" Cedric laughed "Oh, and congrats on the cure."

Cedric and his dad walked away, looking as if they were discussing something. Harry and Rishi then began feverishly reading a program until they heard another person yell "Harry!"

This time, Harry and Rishi found themselves facing the Weasley Twins. George grinned "Well, Fred."

"Well, George."

"It looks like our buddies."

"Harry and Rishi."

"Are at the World Cup!"

"Congrats."

"On that cure, Harry."

"Okay!" Harry said "Can you two stop with the twinspeak?"

"Anything for Prongslet" George replied.

"So, is your family here?" Rishi asked. He needed to know whether he'd have to survive through the Weasel.

"All but my mom" Fred answered "Don't worry. We won't tell them about you guys or else Ginny will start squealing and Ron will rant. It's good for us if we don't."

Harry rubbed his hands together "So, any new pranks?"

"We're glad you asked" George said.

"We're trying to start our own line of pranks" Fred told them "We're calling them Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!"