The Animagus Potiom

"Are you two ready?" Sirius asked.

Both Rishi and Harry nodded so Sirius continued "We were going to do the method that we used to be Animagi but we learned of a better method."

"Really?" the idea of a unusual method excited Harry "What is it?"

"Rishi, would you like to explain?" Lupin gestured to the rising 5th year.

Rishi took a deep breath and began talking "In India, my family is known for working with animals. We run multiple reserves out there and do stuff like breeding. One of my ancestors realized that if we could communicate with the animals, our lives could be easier. Of course, you can't speak the language of a certain animal. Or else, parselmouths wouldn't be as feared. So, they came up with a method of becoming animagi. Except this time, you have multiple forms. That way, they could communicate with a variety of animals."

"What differences are there?" Harry questioned.

"A lot of it" Lupin said "There's no mandrake leaf, no dew, no storm. You make a potion which allows you to see all your possible forms. After that, you have to practice transforming."

"It's a hell of a lot safer" Sirius told them.

"Then why don't people use it" was what Harry asked next.

"It's in my family grimoire" Rishi explained "It's also really useful to have that advantage."

"The rules state that you must register a form" Sirius grinned "Not multiple."

"How many forms will I get?" Harry asked. This way had surpassed all of his meager expectations.

"An average person gets 2" Rishi answered "Some get 3 or 4 and two people have gotten five."

"Well then, let's get started" Lupin rubbed his hands together "You two have to make your own potions since it relies on blood of the individual."

The four of them were prepared to stop but heard the Floo. Realizing that an Order meeting was today, they left their work for another day.

Out of the Floo came Dumbledore. They were expecting him to arrive early, even if it was 6 hours early. What they weren't expecting was the entire Weasley family to be with him. Sirius voiced his shock "Dumbledore, why are they here?"

"I wish for you to take them in" Dumbledore said, eyes twinkling "They are known to be prominent Light wizards and I fear that they could be targeted by the Death Eaters."

"Fine" Sirius said "But, if they cause problems, they will leave. We have important work and can't take the time to solve problems."

"That is understandable" Dumbledore conceded "I will leave to let them to settle in. See you soon."

Dumbledore left through the Floo and an awkward silence came to be. Finally, Molly began talking "Now then! Let's get everyone into a room! Ron and Harry can bunk together while..."

Sirius held up his hand "You forget your place, Molly. This is MY house."

"Oh, of course" Molly said "But, I am much more experienced to..."

"Let's get this out of the way" Sirius growled "This is MY house. You need to remember that. When I'm in your house, I respect YOUR rules. But now that you're here, you respect my rules! Do you understand?"

Molly looked irate that someone dared to stand up to her but Arthur cut in before she talked "We understand Sirius. Thanks for welcoming us in."

Sirius clapped him on the back "Of course Arthur. So, let's get bedrooms out of the way. We have enough rooms for you all. Molly and Arthur can share one together since they are married."