The Department of Mysteries

Harry knew that OWLs were a big deal, but still couldn't comprehend everyone's stress over them.

He had breezed through all of them so far (getting bonus points with his panther animagus for Transfiguration and his panther patronus for DADA) and now just had History of Magic left.

His mind was quickly supplying all the information he needed. He didn't plan to take History of Magic after his OWLS. He decided to read some books from time to time. That'd help him more than Binns ever could. So, in all honesty, he didn't care if he passed or not.

He was just checking over his work when he felt another probe enter his mind. Noticing that it was like the one he got around Christmas break, he ignored it. He didn't care for whatever Voldemort wanted to show him.

But then, he remembered that the last vision warned him of Arthur's near-death. Maybe this one could have the same use. He raised his shields, ready to block off any incoming attack. Harry then let the probe in.

It brought him to a room, most likely the room which Arthur was guarding. It had shelves containing these glass orbs on them.

He then spoke, in the voice of Voldemort "Bring me the sphere."

He was speaking to a black shape which lied before him. The shape snarled back "I'd rather die."

"In that case" Voldemort growled "Crucio!"

The torture spell rose the man and revealed his face, which Harry finally saw. It was Sirius.

That shock snapped Harry out of the probe and into reality where Rishi was shaking him while his friends stood around in a circle.

"You okay man?" Rishi appeared concerned "You passed out. Daphne was one moment away from going all Sleeping Beauty on you."

Daphne smacked Rishi on the head and everyone headed outside with an awake Harry. Harry looked around before dragging all his friends into an empty classroom. A few locking spells later, he turned to his friends "We need to talk."

"What's up" Draco asked, before Rishi cut in "Was it like..."

Harry nodded furiously "YES. Near Christmas last year, I had a vision of Mr Weasley getting attacked, which turned out to be true."

"What did you see this time" Parvati asked.

"Sirius getting tortured by Lord Voldemort" Harry said before the room exploded into chatter.

"We have to go!" Neville yelled.

"We can't" Hermione yelled back "It could be a trick!"

"It could or he could be getting tortured right now!" Parvati added angrily.

"It's probably a trick. No Slytherin would tell their enemy what they're doing" Draco snorted.

"Or it's an accident" Padma pointed it "He could've done it subconsciously."

"Guys, we're wasting time" Rishi told them "Why don't we floo to Grimmauld Place and check with Kreacher. If he's not there, we hightail it to the Ministry. If he is there, we figure out what You-Know-Who's plan was here."

That plan was agreed upon by everyone until Harry realized something "Which floo can we use?"

"I believe the Defense classroom is the closest" Daphne said "We can ask Ms Whittlestone to let us use her floo."

That amendment to the plan was also agreed upon so Harry took down the spells and everyone quickly moved to the Defense room. Ms Whittlestone was sitting at her desk when they arrived.