Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes

"Hey guys" caused everyone to look up from whatever they were doing "The Weasley twins invited me to look at their shop, since me and Sirius are investors."

Rishi responded with a grin "Hell yeah!"

Each grabbed a few galleons and hopped into the floo. After arriving in the Leaky Cauldron, they walked into 93 Diagon Alley and were shocked.

Rishi immediately burst laughter upon seeing a sign that read "WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO? YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POO — THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION THAT'S GRIPPING THE NATION!"

"Damn" Harry simply said. He invested in the Twins because he believed in them. Even he didn't imagine this amount of success.

Fred who was talking to a customer, sighted Harry first "Harry! Good to see you! Same with you Rishi!"

"This spread is nice" Rishi shook Fred's hand "May we enter?"

"Of course" Fred nodded. Since he was the owner, people willingly made a path for them to walk. Harry took that time to look around. The store appeared to be a hit. There was only one battered box of Nosebleed Nougats. They had many varieties on quills in bins, and trick wands nearby. Harry debated grabbing one and swapping it with Rishi's. There were also the Skiving Snackboxes which Fred and George occasionally terrorized them with. He even got a quick glance at the potions and saw Daydream potions which looked quite impressive.

Fred lead them to George who was telling a kid "If we catch you again, you'll pay in more than galleons!"

George then turned to the silent backer and gave him a hug "Harry! Thanks for coming!"

"I wouldn't miss it" Harry said ruefully.

"We'll show you the back" Fred told him "Rishi, can you make sure that kid doesn't try that shit again?"

Rishi nodded "Permission to use lethal force?"

"Granted, but make it funny" George laughed.

"Of course" Rishi agreed.

They left Rishi to watch the store as the Twins showed Harry the rest "Here, we got some Muggle tricks. Not a big seller but Muggleborns and people like Dad love 'em."

George pointed a section that compared to the rest of the store, was very subdued "We made a bunch of Shield Hats as a joke. You know, challenge your mate to a duel then watch all of his spells get deflected. But a bunch of the Ministry can't produce a shield charm, so Amelia came down here herself and ordered them in bulk."

"Then that girl Fleur" Fred continued "She and Cedric came to visit and saw these. She passed it along to her dad, who's apparently important in France. The French Ministry then gave their own order."

"We then branched out. Shield Robes, Shield Gloves, we're currently working on Shield Glasses" George added "Meanwhile, more Ministries are ordering though they don't need as many as our Ministry."

"We then branched out in the whole DADA area. We got Instant Darkness Powder, from Peru. Good for a quick escape. We also have Decoy Detanators. Drop one and it'll get you a sweet diversion" Fred finished.

"This is amazing!" Harry exclaimed.

"We're happy you feel that way" George grinned "If you want anything, just nick it off the shelves."

"What?"

"You gave us the money. You and Sirius own 50% of the business" Fred said seriously "We Weasleys never break our promises. Take whatever you want. Free of charge."

"It's your business" Harry didn't like this "Can we lower it. To maybe, you guys own 60% and we own 40%? This is your business. You should have the majority."