Prefect

After seeing their forms, Harry and Rishi began practicing their transformations. Sirius' instructions were based in how they performed transfiguration. They had to imagine their end result (in this case, their forms) and then will your object (their bodies, in this case) to transform into that end result.

They were instructed to start small by transforming a small part of their body like an arm or a leg and slowly move up into transforming their whole body. Their training got a boost when Sirius invited his niece to join them.

FLASHBACK

"So" Sirius began "I have some good news."

"What?" Harry asked curiously.

"A while back, I went to Gringotts" Sirius explained "I wanted to kick Bellatrix from the Black family and reinstate my other sister Andromeda. I invited her for that and afterwards, we went out for some food and caught up. I learned that she has a daughter, Nymphadora Tonks. And, Nymphadora is a metamorphagus, so she can transform herself to look like anyone. I invited her to work with us."

"Why?" Rishi questioned.

"Metamorphagus and Animagus training are very similar except for what you transform into. When she learned how to transform, she did many of things we're doing now. She could give very valuable" Lupin added.

"May I present" Sirius drawled as Harry, Rishi and Lupin gave him a drumroll "Nymphadora Tonks!"

"Don't call me Nymphadora!" a young voice said back. Harry then got a good look at semi-cousin. She currently had pink hair and other than that, looked a typical black.

Sirius rolled his eyes "Oh yeah. Don't call her Nymphadora."

FLASHBACK OVER

With Nymphadora joining Sirius and Lupin in "creating more Marauders," Harry and Rishi began mastering their forms at a much quicker rate. By the time that letters arrived, Harry had mastered all his forms bar the dragon while Rishi had finished and was practicing transformation during a fight. They had also taken a trip to the Ministry to register one of their forms. Harry decided to register his horse form while Rishi went with his coyote.

They were practicing when they heard Molly yell about letters so they ran out of their room to see Hogwarts owls drop 6 letters in front of them. Each kid grabbed their letter and opened it though Rishi and Harry were much more eager than the Weasleys.

Harry's eyes widened as a badge emboldened with a "P" fell out of his letter. Rishi turned to him "Great job man!"

"But..." Harry was worried. He didn't know how his friend would react to him getting a prefect.

"Dude, I'm not mad" Rishi chuckled "You deserve it. You're the top student in the school and you've done so much for the school. There is no one else who should get it."

Harry sighed in relief. He had suspected that Rishi could be mad and was happy that he wasn't jealous at his appointment.

Fred pretended to cry after looking at Harry's badge "I can't believe it."

"Where did we go wrong with him, Fred?" George fake-sobbed.

Ron shook his letter, as if he was expecting to get a badge as well. But, nothing but his letter was in the envelope. Ron's eyes widened in shock and he ran off, with his mother hot on his tail.

"YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON" Molly screamed into a floo "WHY WASN'T MY RONNIE A PREFECT?! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!"

Dumbledore put his face into his hands into exasperation while Molly exited the floo. He had promised Ron a prefect badge when the boy entered school. In fact, he had told Minerva to make him the male prefect.