The Final Duel

Voldemort sat in the forbidden forest, waiting for Harry Potter. Every few minutes, he'd cast a tempus spell to check the time. After the hour was up, he growled angrily upon realizing that Harry Potter had not come.

"Death eaters!" he yelled "We will storm Hogwarts. Our time has come!"

The Dark Lord began strolling through his ranks, who rushed to prepare to return to combat. He looked at his fighters, and then noticed something.

One of his younger death eaters was examining his wand. But it wasn't the fact that the boy appeared to be uncomfortable with the wand. It was the fact that he recognized the wand which the boy held.

He walked over to the boy "What is your name?"

"Duncan Avery" the boy replied, afraid that the Dark Lord chose to speak to him personally. He knew that if that happened, something very bad was due to happen.

"Avery" Voldemort drawled "Where did you get that wand?"

"Um" Avery began before Voldemort continued "Weren't you aware that if you saw that wand, you were to alert me at once?"

Avery nodded "I did, my lord. But.."

Voldemort cut him off "It does not matter. I will be taking that wand."

"Of course, my lord" Avery handed him the wand.

The gesture was met with a sadistic smile "Ah, if only it were that simple."

"Harry Potter" Voldemort said as he strolled onto Hogwarts' grounds "Come to die."

The Dark Lord looked around, trying to find the Boy-Who-Lived.

He finally entered into the castle and saw its inhabitants glaring at him "Harry Potter has run away. Now, I ask you: join me. We will lead the wizarding world to glory."

Rishi laughed "No. Fucking. Way."

Voldemort looked at the Indian boy "Rishi Gopal... the best friend of Harry Potter. Your friend is gone. He's abandoned you. Why don't you join me? I'd hate for pure blood to be split today."

Rishi snorted "I'm good. The only blood getting spilt will be yours, Mr Half-Blood."

That set off a string of whispers as people processed idea that the world's most aggressive pureblood propagandist was not a pureblood himself.

"You're a fake!" Draco yelled "You're a half-blood poser!"

Voldemort then turned to the 6th year Slytherin "You speak lies, boy. You had so much potential. Pity that you wasted it."

"You wasted your potential" Daphne screamed.

Voldemort growled "So much pure blood being wasted here. But no matter, we have won."

The death eaters behind Voldemort cheered victoriously. Voldemort summoned the sorting hat and smirked "Slytherin will be our only house. As such, we have no need for this."

Then suddenly, a resounding "plop" was heard. You-Know-Who turned towards the sound and felt shock enter his body.

On the ground, laid the head of Nagini. Behind the now decapitated snake, Parvati stood, stretching her limbs.

"Damn" she said "This sword is much heavier than I thought."

"Charge!" Voldemort yelled.

"Kill those assholes!" Rishi yelled back.

The two sides then charged at each other and battle resumed.

Pettigrew looked around and tried to find somewhere to hide. If Voldemort asked, he'd tell him that he was "Harry hunting."