First Date

It was finally Halloween which meant that first Hogsmeade visit. Which also meant Rishi and Parvati's first date.

For both of the people involved in this date, the time leading up to it was nerve-wracking. Most of the third-years were not romantically attached so hearing that some of their peers would be going on a date was a big deal.

Padma also took her sister's first date seriously. When Parvati informed her that she and Rishi were going to Hogsmeade together, Padma immediately sought Rishi out. She then informed Rishi that if he hurt her sister, she would castrate him. Rishi believed her threat.

As for Parvati, she had to promise most of her classmates that she would tell them what happened. She was also stressing on what to wear. She wanted to look good but look like she didn't try. Luckily, most of the older Gryffindor girls offered their assistance. This made it slightly less stressful. She ended up wearing a flowery top and jeans. As for her hair, she decided not to put it up.

Rishi was also nervous. Most of the boys just told him "Don't fuck this up." Rishi took that very seriously. Like Parvati, he wanted to look casual, but good. He ended up in a t-shirt and jeans. He even tried to comb his hair. Some of the older Ravenclaws advised him to get a gift like flowers. Rishi ended up getting some for her.

So after a breakfast of waiting, the two finally met up at the doors along with everyone else. The two didn't even get to say hi before Daphne, Hermione, Lavender and Padma took Parvati away for some "girl talk." The boys, feeling the need to retaliate, then took Rishi away for "boy talk."

The two parties then met up back in Hogsmeade. When they did, Harry gave everyone a grin "Now then, should we leave the lovebirds alone?"

This caused everyone to devolve into laughter except Rishi and Parvati, both of whom blushed. Everyone then split up. Lavender went off to find some other friends. Daphne went to hang out with her friend Tracey Davis. The rest bar Rishi and Parvati went off. That left Rishi and Parvati. As they went off, Draco whispered "We're really gonna leave them alone?"

Harry shook his head "First, we do a bit of shopping then we spy."

As they walked away laughing, Rishi and Parvati stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. Finally, Rishi broke their silence "I got you these."

He handed Parvati, who smiled at him "They're lovely. Thank you."

"Where do you want to go" Rishi scratched the back of his head, a sign of his nervousness.

Parvati gave her old friend a lopsided grin "We're going shopping! Come on!"

Rishi laughed and let himself get dragged away by Parvati. She took him over to Galdrags Wizardwear "I want to get some new clothes. You can pick the next store."

After getting a shrug from Rishi, Parvati immersed herself in the clothes. After grabbing a bunch, she headed to the changing rooms. While she tried them on, Harry browsed the shoes. He needed new ones. After Parvati tried on all the clothes, and paid for the ones she wanted, they left the store. Rishi then took her to Honeydukes, where they browsed. They ended up buying some candy, mostly with the intent of trying to see who could survive more of it.

The pair also went to Zonkos. According to the Weasley twins, this place was heavenly. And it lived up to that. Parvati laughed when she saw Rishi's face light up upon entering. Rishi probably would've gotten one of everything until he remembered that the items were banned. Parvati looped her arm around him once he realized that and gave him a smile "You could always come during the summer."

Rishi smiled back "I guess I can."

The two then left Zonko's in pursuit of food other than candy.