The Third Task

"You're probably all wondering what the next task is" Bagman gave his crazy grin once again.

Harry shrugged "No."

Bagman looked shocked "No? You don't want to know?"

This gave way to a laugh from all four of the champions. The judges stared in confusion until Cedric spoke "Two things. One, we'd rather know what happened to Mister Crouch."

The judges exchanged worried looks as Fleur continued what her boyfriend was saying "Two, the boys 'ave gone flying for fun. And it was quite obvious to zem zat you are building a maze."

"Well" Dumbledore said, surprised at the response from the champions "The situation with Mister Crouch is very delicate. Even we do not know all the details and don't have the power to talk about it."

"I get attacked" Krum growled "And I can't learn why? This is absolute..."

"We will tell you more as we learn more" Dumbledore said, cutting off Viktor "And since you all know the final task, I see no reason to meet. You all can leave now. Good day."

The four champions left, chuckling at their small victory over the judges.

Harry grinned as he and Rishi walked outside after breakfast "You know, this family day is my favorite part of the entire tournament."

Rishi nodded "I'm pretty sure that it's a way to give the families closure if a champion dies. But, yeah. Pretty cool."

Harry rolled his eyes as they came under the rays of the sun. They looked and found Rishi's parents along with Lupin and Sirius. Sirius chuckled as Harry came into view "My little pup is in first place! Congrats!"

Harry brought Sirius into a hug as Rishi greeted his parents "Thanks Padfoot."

Lupin smiled as Harry then hugged him "You know, we have a surprise for you."

Sirius gestured for Rishi to join them and then lowered his voice "Me and Lupin missed teaching you guys. I don't think I could get the DADA job so I thought of other things I could teach. Then, it hit me! Around your age, we became Animagi! So, me, and Lupin will teach you how to become an animagi!"

The eyes of both boys lit up with excitement. Harry was the one to voice it "Awesome!"

Despite his excitement, Rishi was wary "What method are you using?"

"The one we used" Sirius answered.

Rishi shook his head "Talk to my dad."

The former Marauders seemed confused but listened to Rishi and went to the Gopals to talk. As the four adults talked, Daphne walked up to Harry "Hello."

Harry smiled "Daphne. How are you on this fine day?"

Daphne rolled her eyes "Well, I'm a tad bit worried that an idiot who I call my boyfriend will die in the Triwizard Tournament."

"I wouldn't worry about it" Harry said smoothly "He is one powerful lad."

Daphne laughed and kissed him. Sirius, who was leaving his conversation with Rishi's parents, saw the kiss "Pup... did you get a girlfriend?"

The word "girlfriend" caused Mrs Gopal to swivel around furiously "Harry has a girlfriend?!"

"I would recommend explaining, Harry" Lupin said calmly.

Harry put his hand on the small of Daphne's back "This is my girlfriend, Daphne Greengrass."

Sirius let out a happy chortle "Ha! Pay up Moony!"