Epilogue

I started this story on June 13th 2020 (on fanfiction.net). It was supposed to be a way for me to share a random idea I had. Until then, I had only written a collection of PJO one-shots and did not think that I would manage to finish it. I was simply counting down the days until it became too much and I'd have to put it on hiatus.

But 5 months and 50 chapters later, here we are. The story is done. Harry and Rishi have gone from two 7 year old kids who met by chance into men and brothers. They've grown up considerably and I have too. This story has introduced to me the fanfiction world in its glory. I got to experience the feeling of hearing that people love your story. I also got to experience people pointing out my story's problems. Those reviews hurt but they made me a better person.

I know this hasn't been a perfect story, but thank you all for joining me on the adventure that it provided. You're as important to the story as I am. Without your support, I probably would've given up a long time ago. Those early reviews alleviated my concerns and gave me so much confidence as a writer. I've been able to try my hand at so many new things and that's helped my writing a lot. I'd like to thank everyone for their support, especially those people who took the time to review on almost every chapter. You know who you are, and thank you.

I know you all probably want to get to the story so here it is. The final chapter of the Stand. I hope you enjoy it. This takes place 16 years after the final battle.

Daphne looked at Jonathan sternly "And I want to see good grades, young man! It better be all Os!"

Harry chuckled and mock-whispered to his son "Don't worry about doing that. Your mother never managed all Os."

His wife glared at him "Don't give him any ideas!"

Harry smiled and looked at John "But seriously, you better do good. If not, your broom's gone."

John frowned "My broom? But I need it for Quidditch!"

He got a shrug in response "I've heard that the school brooms are very good."

As John tried to figure out why his parents were laughing, his twin came running through the barrier and to him "Where is everyone? We have to get on the train soon! We need to get an empty compartment!"

"God, you remind me of your father" Daphne told her "Every year, he'd explain why getting onto the train early was important. He was always the first in the compartment."

Harry rolled his eyes "And every year, you made fun of me for it. I like being punctual."

His daughter smiled "Yeah! I agree with Dad!"

"See, that's why you're my favorite daughter" was what she got in return from her father. Emily then got a contemplative look on her face "But, I'm your only daughter. So I have to be your favorite."

Unwilling to lose his favorite joke, Harry suddenly found Rishi and Parvati in the crowd "Hey guys!"

Rishi grinned as he walked over with Parvati and Jai in tow "Hi Emily! Hi John! Ready to start Hogwarts?"

Emily and John both nodded eagerly, before both greeted Rishi's son "Hi Jai! Ready for Hogwarts?"

"You mean, is Hogwarts ready for me" Jai corrected with a laugh.

Daphne barely resisted face palming "God, he's worse than Rishi."

Parvati nodded "Tell me about it. Dealing with Rishi when we were younger was hard enough. Now, I have two of them.."

"Where's Devya?" Harry asked, not seeing Jai's younger sister.

"Devya, sweetie" Parvati looked down "Come out and say hi."