Meet Peter Pettigrew

"Remember at LEAST 200 points" Roger reminded "Only catch the snitch if we're up by at least 200 points. Or else, we'll go undefeated, but lose the Quidditch Cup to Gryffindor. And I will not lose to Wood! So remember..."

"Roger, you don't need to coddle me. I'll remember" Harry told the captain.

Rishi grinned "If he's about to get the snitch, I'll whack him with a Bludger."

Roger looked furious at that idea and Rishi put his hands up in surrender "Just kidding. Just kidding."

That calmed Roger down "Good. Now then, Ravenclaw on three!"

The team put their hands in the middle and chanted together "1, 2, 3, RAVENCLAW!"

With that, they ran outside to the cheers of the crowd. Their opponents, Gryffindor, ran out at the same time. Based on the crowd, Harry guessed that Slytherin was also cheering for Ravenclaw while most Hufflepuffs were cheering for Gryffindor. Harry didn't care though. He had a game to win.

Wood and Roger shook hands while Madam Hooch preached about playing a fair, clean game. Harry and Rishi took that time to shake the Weasley Twins' hands.

"Well George" Fred said.

"Well Fred" George mirrored.

"We'll have our hands full today..."

"Dealing with these two..."

"Did you know Harry..."

"And Rishi..."

"That our little Ronniekins..."

"Plans to try out for keeper next year?"

Rishi laughed "Good. That gives me an excuse to send a bludger at him."

"Best of luck today..."

"We hope that you do well..."

"Even if we win!" the twins finished their speech together. Seeing that Madam Hooch was done, the four mounted their brooms and took off once Madam Hooch realized the balls.

Harry didn't have much to do. Roger was insistent that Harry stay out of the way until they were up by 200 points. The only issue was, Gryffindor was no slouch. Their chasers, Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell were considered to be some of the best at Hogwarts. Ditto for Fred and George. Harry held the advantage at seeker but Oliver was easily the best keeper as he was getting offers to go pro. With nothing better to do, Harry decided to help the chasers out.

While keeping an eye on Adam Scott, the 7th year Gryffindor Seeker, Harry quietly sneaked up behind Wood. Once Roger was close enough to score, he yelled "BOO" right into Wood's ear.

Wood quickly turned around and gave Roger the chance to make the score 10 - 0 in Ravenclaw's favor.

Harry continued his antics. When a Gryffindor chaser had the quaffle, he'd scare them into dropping it. He'd fly at Wood to chase him away from the goalposts, giving his teammates free shots. He pulled some feints on Scott, causing him to crash. All while the Weasley Twins and Rishi laughed it up.

At this point, Wood was getting pissed "This can't be legal!"

Harry didn't like Wood's attitude so he sneaked up behind Wood yet again and when Randolph was close, he whispered "But, it is, Wood. It is."

As soon as he said that, he went back up, causing Wood to look around furiously for him, allowing Randolph to give Ravenclaw a 270 - 70 lead. Harry then ceased his antics and began hunting for the snitch. He knew that without his distractions, Gryffindor would have a much easier time scoring. This gave a very small time period to find the snitch. Luckily for him, he saw it near Lee Jordan, Hogwarts' biased commentator. He sped off towards it.