Amortentia

"I'm telling you Neville, you guys might've had the best team back when Charlie Weasley still played, but Gryffindor is not even a top 2 team right now" Harry told his brown haired friend.

"We still have Bell" Neville pointed out.

"Yeah, you have Bell" Draco snorted "But you have Weaselette. The moment she gets the quaffle, she thinks no one else on the team exists. She never passes, which basically removes Bell from the game."

"Don't forget Weasel" Rishi reminded them "That idiot is such a bad keeper. He thinks he can go pro one day but has the worst nerves ever. Every time someone insults him, he forgets how to play."

Draco nodded "So the opponent's chasers start racking up points leading to a big deficit which causes Weaselette to shut out her teammates even more. Bell may be good, and Robins, Peakes and Coote could all be good one day, but the Weasleys are running Gryffindor right into the ground."

Neville sighed "I wonder if it's not too late to resort myself into Ravenclaw. I want a team which isn't always gonna get screwed over."

"Don't worry man" Harry laughed "You eat with us so much, you're basically an honorary Ravenclaw!"

The boys were currently in Hogsmeade, celebrating some downtime. Similarly to their third year, the girls decided to have a "Girls' Day." And the boys, once again feeling the need for retaliation, decided to have a "Boys' Day." They then realized that they had no clue what they wanted to do, unlike the girls, so they decided to drink some butterbeers.

"I feel like my house is getting stupider though" Neville rolled his eyes "Like Weasley believes that a little firstie is capable of evil just because of their sorting. I mean, it's a firstie!"

"You know, this is getting boring" Rishi sighed "You guys wanna head back? We could do some studying or play a pick-up game of Quidditch. All we're doing here is drinking butterbeer."

"Fine by me" was everyone's response so the boys decided to head back. Their departure was watched by 6th year who immediately went to floo his sister and tell her that they were returning.

When they made it back, all the boys spread out. Neville went to talk to some of the people who already returned from Hogsmeade to gauge their interest in playing. Draco went to the Quidditch Shed to grab the balls. Rishi and Harry went to the Great Hall to grab some food. Butterbeers were a good drink but weren't super filling.

They strode over to the Hall and asked a house elf for sandwiches and some water. They'd quickly eat and then play. As they got the food, which took a bit longer than usual, Ginny Weasley strode in. She walked to the boys, who were about to start eating. They groaned silently upon seeing her.

"Hi Harry" Ginny said, batting her eyes.

"Ginevra" Harry replied politely.

"Call me Ginny" she told him, attempting to be seductive.

Harry, if it was possible, was turned off by her actions "I was under the belief that we are not friends since I don't like you. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to eat."

"Oh, of course" Ginny sent him a happy smile "Men need their food."

"Then why did Gandhi perform many fasts in response to actions by the British" Rishi asked with a grin.

Ginny opened her mouth to speak, then shut it quickly as she tried to figure out who Gandhi was.

Rishi sighed "God, it's like every Brit ignores their history of taking over countries."

Harry laughed "Mostly because they ended up losing control of the country every time."

Rishi chuckled before he bit into his sandwich. Harry took that as a sign to dig in. But before the sandwich could reach his mouth, he felt all of his Lordship and Heirship rings vibrate.