The First Victim and A Crazy Bludger

Ron knew it was a bad idea. He knew it from the start. Why would he miss the feast for Nearly Headless Nick's deathday party? He'd miss so much eating! But, Ron had a sense of good in him. Nick had been nice to Ron from to start. He owed to Nick to go. He just wished that the food was better.*

Eager to escape the creepy headless hunt, Ron had gotten himself lost leaving the party. The redhead, who had gotten tired after running, slowly walked the corridors, hoping for some familiar sight. This eventually led to a deserted corridor. Looking around, Ron's fear which was already getting quite large, grew immensely upon the next sight. He turned and saw in blood red writing "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, beware." He then looked and saw Mrs Norris, hanging from the ceiling, completely still.

Ron let out a high-pitched scream upon seeing this and as he did that, the feast let out. And hearing a scream, the majority of the students chose to investigate as did the teachers.

Filch stomped forward, eager to punish a student. He then saw Mrs Norris and he became even more eager. He grabbed Ron by the arm and gave him a sadistic grin. As Filch did this, Theodore Nott laughed "You'll be next Mudbloods!"

This caused Hermione to give a tiny shudder of fear as other Slytherins laughed in agreement. The other teachers quickly began shepherding the students away while Dumbledore, Lockhart, McGonnagall, Filch and Snape dragged Ron to Lockhart's office.

"Did you guys hear the news" Parvati asked casually during a break.

Padma rolled her eyes "We all heard about the Chamber of Secrets writing. Everyone has."

Parvati in turn rolled her eyes "Of course! I was actually talking about the Heir of Slytherin."

"The Heir of Slytherin" Rishi looked at Harry nervously "What do you mean?"

"Apparently, the heir part refers to the heir of Slytherin" Parvati answered "He's the only one who opened the Chamber of Secrets."

"Wow" Neville simply said "So I guess he's going after Gryffindors."

"Or Muggleborns" Hermione said quietly "I asked Professor Binns after class. He told me that Slytherin left the school after an argument about Muggleborns. Maybe he'll go after them."

The group pondered this for a bit while doing their homework. During this, Rishi grabbed Harry aside "I just realized something."

Harry looked at him shocked "You think I'm attacking people?"

Rishi shook his head, a grin forming "No. You're Lord Slytherin."

Harry was still confused by this "Explain."

"If one is the Heir of Slytherin" Rishi replied "They have to listen to you. And any powers they have extend to you as well. Which means access to Chamber."

By this time, Harry caught on "So I can stop whatever they are doing because I outrank them."

"Exactly" Rishi exclaimed "But we need to find it. And we'll need help. So you gotta explain to them."

Harry conceded the point and walked back with Rishi accompanying him. The group looked at him as he came back "We need to talk?"

"About what" Daphne asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I am Lord Slytherin" Harry said, bracing for the explosive responses that he anticipated.

Instead, all he got was a "What?" from Neville. He continued "When I met Rishi, he and his dad took me to Gringotts. That's when I claimed all my Lordships which include Slytherin."