The Battle Begins

"What happened?" Harry shouted at Draco "How the hell did death eaters get here?"

"Apparently, You-Know-Who gave Nott a task. Rebuild a cabinet in order to let death eaters into Hogwarts without triggering the wards. Nott actually managed to do it so death eaters are currently in our common room. Meanwhile, others are storming the school and would be here already if not for the few remaining wards" Draco explained.

"Remaining wards?" Hermione asked.

"Apparently, Dumbledore took down a bunch of Hogwarts' wards during his time as Headmaster. To put them back, goblins will be necessary and since some students are prejudiced towards them, McGonnagall pushed it off till the summer" Draco told the muggleborn "So Hogwarts is down multiple wards. That's how the troll, Pettigrew, and Crouch Jr got in. The wards used to detect when someone had negative intentions towards a student but Dumbledore removed it."

"Damn" Rishi growled "Even in Azkaban, that idiot is screwing us."

"We know where the diadem is though" Padma pointed out "Did the death eaters say anything?"

"I didn't hear them" Draco said "I came to find you guys as soon as I saw. But Daphne heard from Astoria who heard from her friend who heard from her boyfriend who heard from his ex who heard from their friend that a Death Eater mentioned that their Lord would be coming soon."

"Okay, so if Voldemort comes, Nagini comes" Harry told them "Right now, we destroy the diadem and then deal with Voldemort and Nagini when they come. Me, Padma and Draco can go after the diadem. Rishi, Hermione, you two go get everyone ready for battle."

Rishi and Hermione nodded before taking off. The three remaining then ran to the Room of Requirement where they were faced with a problem. They did not know how the room was when Tom hid the diadem.

As they tried to think, Luna came skipping in "Hello."

"Luna, what are you doing here?" Padma asked, worry laced in her voice.

"The blibbering humdingers told me that you need the diadem" Luna responded, not noticing Padma's worry "I wanted to help."

"You know where the diadem is?" Draco asked her.

"The dabberblimps showed me. It's quite pretty" Luna answered dreamily.

"Then please, show us" Harry told her.

Luna began walking 3 times while thinking. Then, the door appeared for the four and they went through. They were met with mountains of objects which caused their jaws to drop bar Luna.

Luna smiled, not at all fazed "This is the room where everything is hidden."

Harry snapped out of his shock and then began the location spell. The spell lead them to a particular stack, which after some digging gave them the diadem.

It had a blue gem in its center with a raven head on the top. It's talons were spread over the crown.

Padma gasped "It's amazing."

"Words can't do it justice" Draco nodded.*

"Sucks that we have to kill it" Harry agreed.

"Um" Padma said "How do we kill it?"

Harry held out his hand and called the sword to him. It appeared in his hand, causing Draco and Padma to gasp once again. He then handed the sword to Luna "Would you like to do the honors?"

Luna gave Harry a smile "I would love to."

She grabbed the sword as Padma placed the sword and backed away. Luna then stabbed the sword into the diadem.