The Trials

Harry adjusted his robes. It was time for the trial.

All 3 Bosemans and Dumbledore would be going on trial today for their crimes against him. First, all 3 former Weasleys would go on trial together, then Dumbledore would go. Since the Bosemans all had similar crimes, it was easier to try them together.

Harry asked Andromeda Tonks to be his lawyer and for her to prosecute them. Dumbledore had allegedly decided that all of them would be their own lawyers. Honestly, Harry believed that his choice was stupid since you were relying on the Bosemans to be smart, but it worked for him so he didn't care.

He and Rishi would be attending the trial as they were witnesses. Dumbledore, due to his reputation, had requested that this be a closed trial, but Harry was quite sure that Miss Rita Skeeter would find a way to get in.

They would be in front of the entire Wizengamot. According to Mr Gopal, Dumbledore was not looking to hot. The Dark Faction all wanted any excuse to get rid of Dumbledore, though some of the smarter ones saw how his morals helped their side. If the Light Side refused to kill and only imprisoned Death Eaters, then they had the advantage.

Both the Neutral and Light Factions were annoyed that Dumbledore and the Bosemans tried to potion Harry so they were firmly against them. However, the majority of the Light Faction were worried about the consequences of sending their leader to Azkaban. They didn't want to concede control of Wizengamot to the Dark Faction which kept some of them on Dumbledore's side.

"Hey" Harry said as they strode to the Wizengamot building "If Parvati ever sells formal robes, I swear to god, she better that them comfy."

Rishi laughed "Why are you mad? If she makes any, who do you think she'll test it out on?"

"How was Draco by the way" Sirius asked "I haven't seen him since they gave his dad the Kiss."

Harry sighed "He's relieved, I think. He's content to watch the Malfoy line die out. Sure, his dad doesn't recognize him but he threatened to hurt him. Draco's just relieved."

They pushed open the doors and walked to their seats. Once everyone arrived, Minister Bones began speaking "Welcome to this closed meeting of Wizengamot. Today will be the trials of Ginny Boseman, Ronald Boseman, Molly Boseman and Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. As the Minister of Magic, I will be the acting Chief Witch until the conclusion of this trial since our current Chief Warlock is one of the accused. Are there any objections?"

Everyone knew the procedure so no objections arose. Amelia then continued "We will begin with the trial of the Bosemans. Afterwards, we will take a ten minute recess before the trial of Albus DUmbledore. Let us begin."

"Ginny Boseman, Ronald Boseman, Molly Boseman" Amelia glared at the three from her spot up top "You are charged with attempted line theft, thievery and allowing child abuse. How do you plead?"

Molly (who had her mouth back) glared back at Amelia and said "Not guilty."

"Well then, I will let the plaintiffs speak. Mrs Tonks?" Amelia gestured for the woman to speak.

Andromeda was happy to help out her surrogate nephew and stood up "Let me show you one of Harry's memories from Headmaster Dumbledore's office? Shall we?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DUMBLEDORE" Harry screamed in the Headmaster's office.

Madam Pomfrey had collected Ginny from the Great Hall, while also getting her mother and Ron. Rishi flooed back home to get his parents, Sirius and Lupin. Harry went to the Ministry and got Minister Bones. The three groups then convened in Dumbledore's office after a few minutes.