- Chapter 01 -

~ Adhoora ho raha hai mera har safar,

   kabhi raastein kho gayaein kabhi humsafar ~

The scene starts by showing a guy sleeping on his luxurious bed, the enchanting and modern designs of the bedroom all match well with his personality.

COLD and INTIMIDATING.

His bedroom's Dark. It's in blend with shades of black, gray, and dark brown. Perfectly portraying his personality and choices. 

His cell phone starts ringing and as he moves and makes faces, the golden rays of the sun fall on him making him look more desirable

His cell phone starts ringing and as he moves and makes faces, the golden rays of the sun fall on him making him look more desirable. He then annoyingly starts to look for his phone and then puts it on speaker.

"Speak." in his morning deep husky voice.

"Come on Aryan! It's the first day of the last semester. Don't tell me you are still sleeping. By the way, how was the girl last night ?"

"Average. I'll be there in half an hour bye." Aryan replied and threw the phone away. It got lost midst of the layers of his comforter. 

He got up and stretched his muscles. The sun was shining, brightly. Too bright for his liking.

Turning around he noticed there was no sight of the blonde he met last night. Well, good that she got the signals and left first thing in the morning. She got the signs, 'no strings attached'

Aryan Khan did not hold the title of being a lover boy, he was much rather called a heartbreaker.  

He then took a quick shower and stood in front of the mirror styling his hair. A sigh left his mouth, people get attracted to him and he has always received unwanted attention only because he is the Megastar SRK's elder son.

He loves his dad and respects him dearly, but this always overshadows his ability to showcase to the world his talents and skills. Everybody thinks he got all the luxury and facilities only because he is Shah Rukh Khan's son, well, they are correct he is blessed and has all the facilities, but it's not his fault that Shahrukh and Gauri are his parents. 

He did not have the choice to choose his parents. But, if given any choice; he would pick them in a heartbeat. 

He may not admit it in front of them, but they are his 'best friends'.

Moving on, he changed into his comfortable off-white sweatshirt and basic blue jeans,  grabbed his laptop and other essentials, and lastly his car keys. Arriving at USC [University of Southern California] Aryan parked his car at his usual spot, and already people started looking at him, he is well aware of his personality and aura which attracts people and they feel intimidated. Girls drool and throw themselves at him, while guys curse him for all the attention that he gets. 

Ignoring it all he made his way toward the main hall where the Dean was going to give his speech and all the students were requested to be present there. Reaching there he suddenly bumped into someone, this made his anger rose and before he could say anything that girl started shouting :

"Can't you see while walking, by the grace of God you have two eyes please use them mister or they will stop working soon, Duffer!" 

Aryan just stood there without blinking his eyes just kept staring as she left. Well, she ran. Ran after someone.                                             

He just stood there motionless, staring at her retreating figure as she left the hall being all annoyed but still looking cute.     

"Wow!" was the only word which came out of his mouth.

For the first time in 24 years of his life, any girl just crashed straight to him and without trying any trick on him or checking him out or seducing him she just gave a stern look and lashed out at him. Then she just left. 

Epic!

Thank you for choosing to read, Beyhadh.