The smell of Bacon

[Edited 08/26/21]

Ship: Corpse x Sykkuno
Type: Fluff

A\N I was kinda lazy while writing this, but I wanted too get something out here so here you go.

Sykkuno awakes to the sound of soft  humming echoing around the house, as well as the fresh smell of bacon cooking.

He sits up, blinking his eyes tiredly before groggily throwing his legs over the side of the bed and sitting up.

He lets out a small cute yawn, sitting there for a moment as he tried to wake himself up some. A cool breeze hits him - coming from the window thats opened a tad due to Corpse getting too hot at night. He shivers, considering he's in nothing but some joggers. So he get's up and grabs one of Corpse's sweaters. Once he puts it on he finally finds the strength to get up and walks slowly towards the humming.

The sound leads him to the kitchen, although he already knew that, and he's met with the sight of Corpese - his husband - standing in front of the stove in nothing but joggers- ones that are identical to the ones Sykkuno is wearing - swaying about as he cooked a pan of bacon. He was humming along to the words of his new song "E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!"(Go stream it)

Sykkuno smiles dopily at the sight, fondness soaring through him.

He slowly walks towards Corpse, wrapping his arms around the man's torso. Laying his head on his neck, and closing his eyes in content, savouring the feeling of skin on skin contact.

Corpse was always so damn warm, Sykkuno swears he was like his own personal heater sometimes.

"Good morning beautiful." Corpse greets with a soft smile - continuing his cooking, not even bothering to turn around. Already knowing exactly who's arms were currently wrapped around him. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully," Sykkuno mumbles sleepily, face pressed into his lovers shoulder. "Aside from the fact that I woke up without you beside me."

"Sorry babe" Corpse chuckles, turning over a strip of bacon. "But I thought it'd be nice to cook us some breakfast. Rather than our usual, take out food and bring it back home because were both too lazy to cook routine, you know?" Corpse teases, making Sykkuno smile.

"It is a nice surprise though." Sykkuno agrees, accompanied by a small yawn that he always does in the morning, which always makes Corpse coo with fond. 

"Are you still tired babe?" he teases mockingly, making Sykkuno groan and pinch his lovers sides as he pouts adorably.

"No." Sykkuno grumbles, though they both knew it was a lie.

"Alright babe, whatever you say." Corpse laughs, continuing to cook the bacon.

It's silent after that, Sykkuno staying in his place - arms wrapped around Corpse and face resting on his back - as Corpse continued to cook the bacon, humming his song.

After a solid 15 minutes, their breakfast was finally ready.

"Okay, bacons finally done babe. I've also made us some eggs and toast." Corpse tells him, a happy smile on his face, proud at the fact that he'd cooked him and his husband some food. "Wanna let go of me so I can make us our plates?" Corpse questions, turning the stove burner off and moving the pan onto a cool area of the stove.