Prologue

I entered every year, every year since I was a freshman at Atwood High, still pre-pubescent and with those ugly braces. I don't know why freshman-Lila thought that white braces were a good idea, but that's besides the point. Let me fill you in on why I entered, I hate America. I hate this school, I hate my home, I hate my parents, I hate half of my friends, and I hate the President.

My dream was to escape to London to study and live the rest of my life there. Of course, my parents couldn't afford to send me. Atwood High was famous for one thing and one thing only, the annual raffle. Nearly the entire population of that school entered the raffle every year, whoever won got to choose the school they wanted to be an exchange student at. I had already set my eyes on this one private school in London, I searched it up on google everyday just to glance at the beautiful courtyards and tennis courts.

London was just so stunning, and I had visited a few times and it was so much better in person. I longed to go more than anything, but I doubted I'd ever have the chance. Then one faithful day, my luck changed, and I won the raffle.

zee speaks !

Hi! I'm sorry it's a bit boring so far! But this is just the prologue, and the future chapters will be MUCH longer. I am planning on updating everyday or every other day, but this may vary depending on my school work etc. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading! Feel free to leave any suggestions or criticism in the comments, as it is greatly appreciated! Have a nice day!