Chapter 7: Tickle Attack

(Third person POV)
For the next few days all Lila and Louis did was prank each other, every time they would one-up each other and their pranks became more and more futile.

Lila was beginning to grow tired of the pranks, they were getting in the way of her studies and her sight-seeing. She always had to keep her eyes open in case Louis was lurking nearby, which happened quite often.

(Lila POV)

My grades had been slipping recently thanks to Louis, I couldn't help but blame him even though I had started the prank war, I was really regretting it right now. It was the beginning of October, leaves were falling outside in an array of colors, mostly red, orange, yellow, and some green. The trees were becoming bare and the air brisk on the streets of London.

Lila had not gotten much of an opportunity to explore the wonderful city and all of its sights, because school had been more difficult than she had anticipated.

It was Friday, the last day of school for the week. She had woken up to a face watching over her, Louis.

"AHHHH what are you doing in here????" I screamed, flailing my arms around and trying to hit him.

"Well I came to prank you but then I realized you were asleep, so I decided to wait till you awoke. Now get up off your arse."

In reality, Louis had already planned the prank and before leaving found himself watching her sleep. She looked weirdly peaceful, and he took quite a few photos of her looking her worst so he could prank her with that later.

"Mm.. okay if you say so. Now get out of my room!"

Louis finally left and I was scared to move honestly, the last prank I had done on him involved a spider and knowing him, this prank would be much worse. Maybe a booby-trap of some sort had been planted in the room, then again you never knew with Louis.

After safely making it out of my room I tiptoed into the bathroom. I went to the sink to brush my teeth and..

I burst into a fit of giggles and snorts as a pair of hands targeted my rib cage, tickling me aggressively. I couldn't breathe, I was snorting like a pig and Louis caught it all on video and after a few breathless minutes he let me go. I was lying on the bathroom floor clutching at my stomach, I watched as he winked at my before walking out and laughing at his phone.

If he posts that, I swear he's deader than that raccoon dad ran over on our way to grandma's funeral.

zee speaks !
okay so i'm not that happy w this chapter tbh :( i feel like i'm moving too fast and that i've only been writing abt louis and lila :( i need to start including stuff that has nothing to do with him in order to make the book the best version of itself that it can be. i'm really upset w this chapter but i will update again today probs hehe