the storm

the storm. a poem by me !

so as i went outside and danced in the rain, the drops coating my shirt delicately, i thought of you.

and my hair damp, feet stomping in puddles, water hitting my face, i wondered if it was raining where you were too.

were the drops decorating your skin as nicely as they did mine, or did you watch from your window as they pattered by you?

i thought about whether the rain was dancing along your fingertips, if you went outside to enjoy it as well. were your fingers all scrunched up like mine?

did you choose to lay against the floor and flinch as the rain fell on you, smiling at the peace of it all like i did?

were the droplets clinging on to your hair, not able to let go of you?

did you shiver, your face red with cold? wishing you had stayed inside?

did you jump when hearing a clap of thunder nearby?

did your hair smell like the water? dewy and at ease? was it perhaps the same water that danced on my tongue months ago?

i laughed at the thought of you getting caught in the rain, or slipping while you ran to get inside. you'd fumble for your keys, not finding the right one.

you chose to enjoy the rain instead, you danced with it. you moved with it.

you chuckled to yourself at the thought that i might be doing the same far away from you.

did you run your hands through your hair for me, because i couldn't myself?

did you shake your head like a wild animal, water spraying in every direction?

did you run down the streets of london screaming, releasing all your pent up energy, feeling the weight of your coat increase because of the water it contained?

did you feel free?

did you miss me?

but most importantly, did you think of me as i thought of you?

no matter how far we are, i shall always feel a deep connection to you, in everything i do i see you, in everything i do i think of you.

zee speaks!!
ok so this isn't related to the story AT ALL but i was feeling inspired so i wrote a lil poem um. i know it sucks ASS but i felt like showing it to y'all cuz i like it. mmm may or may not include it in a future chapter!! but i have a question, how old do y'all think i am based on my writing????