Chapter 15: Spooky Saturday

My halloween costume had been laid out last night, displayed on the couch in my bed. Halloween was my favorite holiday, the decorations, the scary movies, the creative costumes, the whole vibe of it was insane.

And I wished nothing more but to feel like this all year round, dressing up and going to a party with Sam was exactly what my mental health needed.

I woke up around 8:00 am in order to get in as much spooky time as possible, it was a full moon tonight which was just perfect!

I went to the bathroom that Louis and I shared, he must've still been asleep. Only crazy people wake up this early on a Saturday.

I brushed my teeth while singing love language by Ariana Grande. Her music was the only thing that healed me and her new album seemed to do just that.

Splashing water on my face, I scrubbed the face-wash doing my best to clean my pores. I sang the lyrics to love language, I didn't even care that soapy water was pouring into my mouth.

Wetting my face once more to wash the soap off, I opened my eyes and was greeted by Louis staring at me in the mirror. I jumped back, and placed a hand on my chest.

My forehead collided with the steel bar of the shower curtain, and I cursed at him. He was wearing a thick winter coat, and he spoke, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

"You little SHIT! GET OUT!" I used all my force and finally managed to push his tall frame out the door, shutting it behind him and putting pressure on it so he wouldn't come back in.

My heart was racing so fast and I could hear him laughing on the other side of the wall. What a little shit. I'd get him back for that.

A/N FUN FACT THIS HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING BUT IT WAS MY SISTER AND OMFG I HATE HER

After that very spooky interaction, I jogged down stairs. My eyes were alert, my head moving in all directions. I wasn't about to be scared, not again.

Louis was sitting at the dining table, eating an omelette. I ignored his presence and went to get myself an omelette as well.

I sat farthest I could from him, scrolling through instagram while eating.

My whole feed was filled with creative and wonderful costumes, all different colors. I loved this holiday, and I loved getting to be someone else for a day.

It brought me so much joy and spirit, seeing everyone in their costumes. I wish I had a friend to celebrate this with, Dory and Mina decided to go as the blue and green powerpuff girls since I was going as blossom, the pink one.

It was a really sweet gesture, technically I was apart of a group costume, just one that was thousands of miles away.

After eating, I deserted Louis and made my way to my room. I wanted to make the most of my costume so I changed into it several hours before I actually needed to.

ZEE SPEAKS !!
ok so i know this chapter is realllyyy short but it's only cuz the next upload (which is coming like in 10 mins) will be a social media chapter. it'll just be lila posting her costume, and sam posting his, and maybe even louis but i'm not sure !! just kinda a instagram feed of everyone in their costumes !! enjoy 😋