Chapter 6: War

(Louis POV)

I awoke the next morning ready to start a war with Lila, one that would end in my favor. Swinging my door open a chill went down my spine as what looked like a shampoo bottle fell down from above me and landed on my head. I groaned and patted my hair, feeling a cold red liquid residing in it.

Oh well, it was just shampoo, I'd make a note of it to prank Lila back right away. Was this the best she could do?

I sauntered to the bathroom, being careful as to not drop any shampoo on the floor otherwise my mum would become quite mad. The bathroom I was forced to share with Lila, was situated in between our two rooms and only one of the doors locked.

I wasn't too worried about Lila barging in because I knew she always knocked before coming in, she was polite in that way. I didn't know what it was about her that I didn't like, but our rivalry was quite amusing to me. Turning on the shower I stepped inside and washed my hair and body, I stepped out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my waist.

Lila was standing in the doorway with her phone out, her camera flash went off as she took a picture of me, for whatever reason it was I didn't know. She giggled before retreating back to her room and I rolled my eyes before turning to the mirror.

My hair was red. My hair was red? My hair WAS RED?????? I screamed loudly for Lila, cursing her name a thousand times to myself. This was just too far, I'd get dress coded if I were to show up to school like this.

Seconds later, Lila appeared in front of the bathroom door holding in what seemed to be a very big laugh. I glared at her, harder than I ever had before. And then she laughed, she clutched at her stomach in pain from all the giggling and I resisted the urge to laugh along with her because I was still quite angry.

After I yelled at her and threatened to get her back, which I would do a thousand times worse, We both got ready for school and I vowed to prank Lila harder and one-up her every time.

zee speaks !

hi okay so ik this chapter is tres short buttttt i needed it to be in order to declare the start of their prank war ig? uh i will be updated again today and i might even update twice but it depends. i wrote this in the middle of class lol so be grateful. but yea hope u like it!