Chapter 26; Pt.2

(Lila POV)

Who could he be talking to? A million thoughts raced through my head, I mean I could care less about which girl he fancied. But all of a sudden, it mattered to me.

I tried listening in on their conversation, but I assumed Louis lowered the volume. I couldn't make out the voice, I mean it had to be someone we knew right?

I started crossing names off in my head of all the girls he knew, criticizing each of them. What is wrong with me? Why do I even care? It's not even my business.

Sighing, I knocked on his door.

He mumbled something before I found him staring back at me, holding the door open. His phone was in his other hand, and it was almost like he was tilting the screen away from me so I couldn't see who it was.

I found it odd, but I convinced myself that it wasn't my business anyways.

"Uh, just wanted to say the cookies are ready." I pointed my thumb in the direction of the downstairs kitchen, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh ok, I'll be right down." He said before turning around and shutting the door.

I didn't know why, but I had to know who this girl was, and what his intentions were with her.

It was like an itch on my mind, a thought that I had to act on, a plan that had to be perfectly executed.

And I didn't know why I found myself wondering these things and being so invasive, but it was like I couldn't stop myself.

I normally wouldn't have cared who Lou associated himself with, but now I did? I tried placing my finger on this uncalled for thoughts.

It was like.. I was jealous.

Jealous that some other girl was in his life besides me.

And then it dawned on me..

I liked Louis.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!?! BAD LILA BAD LILA BAD LILA

ZEE SPEAKS!

WAIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH THIS BEFORE THE OTHER ONE WAIT