Chapter 4: Face-to-Floor

Once we reached their home I was content with what I was seeing. It was a beautiful house, painted white on the outside, with a rich black iron gate surrounding the small garden in front. I stepped inside after everyone else and yanked my suitcases through the door, it was quite a struggle and I swear I heard a snicker escape from Louis's lips. I rolled my eyes, I was done trying to make an effort with him, if he was planning on being so hostile to me then I would do the same, he chose the wrong person to mess with.

The Partridges showed me to my room, it was situated in a long corridor. The room was bland but nice and I was planning on decorating it if they would allow me, but I doubt they'd have a problem with it. The room was straight across Louis's room, just my luck. I shared a bathroom with him too, and I was absolutely dreading that.

Millie and Issie's rooms were in another corridor at the other end of the house, along with their parent's room. Issie showed me around, and I was sure we would become fast friends, though she was leaving for university tomorrow. After an hour of chatting with the girls, I retreated back to my room, and plopped down onto the queen-sized bed. I forgot to close the door but as I got up to do so, I noticed Louis's room door was open as well, just a tad bit.

My curiosity got the best of me, and before I knew it I was peeking through the door into his room. It was quite messy, the drawers of his bedside table were wide open, clothes were sprawled across the wooden floor, and his closet was wide open. He was sitting at his desk, and it appeared that he was doing some homework, I tried seeing what subject he was working on so I leaned a bit forward and...

CREAK! Oops, the door flung open and I fell hard against the wooden floor, banging my head. Louis was now staring at me with a very angry look on his face, he was clearly mad at me for barging in on him, though I hadn't intended to. I pried myself from the floor, rubbing at my forehead which was now bursting with pulses of sharp pain. I groaned, and Louis laughed. He laughed, and laughed, and laughed, until he was clutching his stomach and unable to breathe.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny."

My dialogue seemed to make him laugh even more, and at this point I was just baffled. This boy had done nothing but show me the cold shoulder since I arrived in his presence, and here he was laughing at me in pain. Wow.

Louis finally caught his breath, and looked away before the angry look appeared on his face again, suddenly I was missing the laughter. My breath caught in my throat, I thought he was gonna hurt me or yell, so I prepared myself for the slander that I was about to receive.

"Don't come in my room again, or you'll regret it." Louis spoke threateningly, wagging his pointer finger in my face.

"Is that a threat? I can do whatever I want thank you very much." I rolled my eyes and turned on my heel to leave before I felt his arm grip my wrist, tightly.

"Trust me when I say, you don't want to defy me. I have tricks up my sleeve, many tricks." And at that he chuckled lightly before releasing his grip on my wrist. Then I limped back to my room before closing my door and plopping on to the bed with a big sigh.

Wow was I in for a real treat this year.

zee speaks !

okay so their rivalry has started hehe. also im sorry this chapter ended really soon but i decided im gonna update AGAIN, so that'll be three updates today lol. im on my period and im really bored and in PAIN but this is entertaining me so yah hehe. ill be uploading in an hour or a half of an hour. but yeah i wanna be an exchange student in london SO bad, like i want to BE LILA. uh, but yeah stay tuned cuz there is SOME REALLLL GOOD STUFF COMING ! i havent completely planned what is gonna happen, when. but i have a few ideas that i wanna incorporate and this book is gonna be so good :) also pls tell ur friends bcz i feel like this book has a lot of potential and i just wanna reach a larger audience :,) ALSO i told yall i found someone to play Lila Shaw, idk if im gonna do social media chapters in the future but i MIGHT so just in case I found someone to play her, whenever youre reading just imagine this person as Lila:

 but i have a few ideas that i wanna incorporate and this book is gonna be so good :) also pls tell ur friends bcz i feel like this book has a lot of potential and i just wanna reach a larger audience :,) ALSO i told yall i found someone to play L...

ok so this is serenity orr ! she will be playing Lila Shaw aka the main character in my book :) her irl insta is seren

ok so this is serenity orr ! she will be playing Lila Shaw aka the main character in my book :) her irl insta is seren.orr and whenever u visualize Lila just think of her :) im also using her just in case i do social media chapters in the future ! if i figure out how to do em correctly that is. but yea :)