TW // Chapter 16: Scarred.

TW// S3XUAL ABUSE!! TW// MEN NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!! TW// S3LF-H4RM TW// W3IGHT TW// INS3CURITI3S

It was 6 pm, I had made the final adjustments to my sexy blossom costume, and was standing in front of my mirror. My costume looked so good, definitely was hoping to catch Sam's eye. And I doubted I'd fail at that.

Louis was downstairs in his 'lad from 1800s' costume, and everyone else were on their way to the party already. I didn't know whose house it was that we were going to, but apparently Lou knew them so I didn't mind.

I practically skipped downstairs, Louis' eyes were on me now, he peeled them away before glaring at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you actually wearing that?" His finger was pointed at my outfit, it was kind of see-through, and the skirt was short. I was feeling really confident but his attitude brought my insecurities out.

"Uhm.. yes?"

"It's quite inappropriate."

"I don't care, I want to feel pretty for once, and you aren't keeping me from doing so."

"All I'm saying is that boys won't be able to keep their hands off of you, and some of them are really touchy. Just be careful." His words seemed sincere, almost. And that shocked me, but I shook it off my conscience.

I scoffed at that, since when did he care? I could take care of myself.

Louis took my silence as his answer and we both made our ways to the car. The drive was silent, and I chose to sit in the back because I did not want to speak to him any more than I had to.

After about 20 minutes, we arrived in front of this grand house. Every window was lit and glowing, the porch was covered with scary-looking pumpkins. Artificial spider-webs sprawled over the nicely cut bushes. And the pathway to the door was lit by jack-o-lanterns. On our way here we passed many houses, all well lit with spooky decorations and such. I grinned at the sight of it.

I glanced at my outfit, maybe I should've listened to Louis, it was a bit scandalous. It was hard to ignore all the jaw-dropping glares I was receiving on my way inside. Louis made his way across the foyer, passing an array of colors. I followed him, some costumes were other-worldly, and others looked like they came from someone's everyday wardrobe.

Thankfully, no one was dressed the same as me. I felt quite out-of-place because the only people here who dressed as shamelessly as me were the chavs, and I did not want to be associated with them. Not now, not ever.

My eyes continued to skim the large house, before landing on Sam. He was dressed as himself but with a sign hanging around his neck that read, HALLOWEEN COSTUME. I chuckled to myself at that, he must think he's so funny. Louis and I both made our way over to where Sam was standing. He held a red solo cup in his ringed fingers, his hair messy just the way I like it.

"Well hello, thank you for coming m'lady." Sam bent over and kissed my knuckles softly, and chills ran through my spine. I could almost feel Louis' eyes rolling to the back of his head next to me, but I ignored it.

Then Via showed, she gave me a quick glare and I held in the laugh. I swear she didn't even have to try to act like an absolute 8 year old. Her costume was very provocative, which I assume is what she was going for. She was a slutty nurse, her black hair was curled at the ends and a white headband was placed on top. The headband said 'Nurse Via'. Of course she got it personalized, what a brat.