Chapter 14: Halloween Invite

I spent the last few days of school avoiding Via. She tried following me around, obviously trying to get close with him. I don't understand what she sees in him, sure he's attractive but his personality is terrible.

Anyways, that's besides the point. I spent every single day studying for exams, England school systems are so much harder than back home. But I managed to transition easily, considering I was an A+ student at Atwood high.

It was the day before Halloween, a Friday. I had walked home, but this time I texted Lou to keep him from worrying. I didn't want anyone to think of me as a burden, I thought that of myself enough.

Taylor Swift's music is very healing let me tell you. Considering how bad my mental health has been recently, her discography has been my only friend for the past couple of days.

After I got back to the Partridge's house, I noticed no one was home. Checking all the rooms to make sure the coast was clear, I decided to take this alone time to my advantage.

After finishing my homework, and studying for exams, I connected my sound-proof headphones to my phone via bluetooth.

A dance party was just what I needed, and Taylor never failed to boost my serotonin levels. I grabbed a hair brush as a mic and walked to the living room with my phone in hand. Sighing with satisfaction, I pressed play.

Minutes later I was jumping up and down on the couch to 22 by Taylor Swift. My fists were punching the air like I was in a boxing match, and my cheeks hurt from smiling so wide. Every now and then, I'd burst into a fit of giggles and fall to the floor. My hair was a mess by now, and my shorts were riding up my ass. I was so happy, it's crazy to me how music can change moods so quickly.

And how my ears only like certain things, very fascinating if you ask me. I admire song writers for what they do, they make magic. Literally.

"YEAHHHHH! WE'RE HAPPY, FREE, CONFUSED, AND LONELY AT THE SAME TIME!!!! IT'S MISERABLE AND MAGICAL.. OHHHH YEAHHHHH!!-" I was screaming the lyrics like I was at a concert, it felt like utter bliss. My mood had went from terrible, to absolutely perfect in just minutes.

And then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped back, clashing into the table and banging my head against it's surface. It was Louis, and that blonde friend of his.

The guy was smirking at me, I hoped they hadn't been watching for too long. But knowing my luck, I doubted that was the case. I grabbed my head and scrunched my face up in pain.

Lou helped me up, and I simply grinned embarrassingly at the two of them.

"So.. how long were you two standing there? Just so I know how long I need to hit myself over the head for."

The blonde one, Sam, chuckled lightly before responding.

"About 5 minutes, Louis was going to let you know of our arrival much earlier, but I insisted on watching." Sam was now clutching his stomach, holding in a large laugh. One I did not wish to hear, at least he was nice enough not to laugh at me. He was looking cute, smirking at me that is.

Lou just stood there watching our little interaction. Possibly embarrassed of me, good he deserved that.

"Ok, well I should.. uhm. Get back to my room! Nice meeting you Sam." I reached my hand out for his, and he shook it firmly. It was so soft, and made small butterflies form in my stomach. Mm.. weird. Nice, but definitely weird.

And at that, I walked to my room. My face was red as a tomato, and I was sure they had both noticed. I could feel their eyes on the back of my head as I strutted away from them, embarrassed as hell.

Note to self: Don't have Taylor Swift jam sessions anywhere BUT your room. AND DON'T USE SOUNDPROOF HEADPHONES!

After about an hour, I decided to finally leave my room because I was getting so hungry. My stomach wouldn't stop rumbling, it felt like an earthquake was occurring. Sam was in the kitchen and I greeted him with a brief smile before opening the fridge, a blast of cold air filling my senses.

I was still embarrassed, but if Sam hadn't been there I was sure Louis would've filmed it and posted it online, thank god for Sam I guess.

"So.." He turned to me, holding a bright red apple. His dirty blonde hair was partly bleached platinum, and his fingers were covered in rings. He wore a sweater over a collared t-shirt, and baggy overalls with nike's.

Style, and looks wow. His cheek bones were even more defined than Louis', and his bright blue eyes stared back at me. I hoped he hadn't noticed me checking him out.

"So.." I replied, not knowing where to take the conversation.

"So, there's this halloween party tomorrow night. I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Oh. Uhm, yea sure! What time?" He grabbed my phone and typed his number in, thankfully it was unlocked.

"6:30. Be there or be square." He smiled at me and pointed finger guns in my direction, like he was shooting bullets.

Wow, he was charming. But why did I just agree to a party? I'd have no friends there, just my luck.

I passed Louis on my way back to my room, he gripped my arm before whispering in my ear threateningly, "You shouldn't come to the party, it's not a good idea."

"I can do whatever I want, Mr. Partridge. Who even invited you?" I snatched my arm from his grasp, clutching it and trying to massage away the pain his hands had created.

"Via invited me."

"Oh? Well I guess we'll both be there then. As long as you stay out of my way, I stay out of yours. Bye, Lou."

I shut my door behind me, his slammed shut right after. Tomorrow would be eventful, but in a good way? Or not?

zee speaks!

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS V LONG BUT I CAME UP W SUCHHHH A GOOD IDEA FOR WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT AND IM SO EXCITED ?? ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD YALL BETTER HOLD ONTO YOUR WIGS!! PLS LMK WhAT U THINK OF THIS HEHE ILL BE UPDATING A SHORT SOCIAL MEDIA ChAPTER IN AN HOUR OR SO!! AND THEN TOMORROW THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL WiLL BE POSTED !!!