A/N: IMPORTANT ASFFFF

HI OKAY SO !! I WILL BE STARTING A NEW LOUIS FANFICTION SOON!! PROBABLY AFTER THIS ONE ENDS, BUT I DO WANT TO GET STARTED ON IT!!

I WAS TORN BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT CHOICES OF WHAT THE BOOK WILL BE ABOUT, and i thought WHY NOT ASK THE READERS???

IF YOU STEAL THE PLOTS THAT I HAVE COME UP WITH ON MY OWN, I WILL SUE YOU.
(i'm being 100% serious my lawyer is literally on speed dial!)

ANYWAYS HERE ARE THE OPTIONS:

comment to vote for:
a girl named jules lives in london and shares an apartment with her friend (name to be decided), she is sitting in the park one day playing truth or dare when her friend dares her to ask Louis out (not famous) ! she has to go out with him and eventually falls under his charms, but shit gets in the way of their happy ending.
(MAINLY NOVEL-LIKE WRITTEN AND PARTLY SOCIAL MEDIA!)

comment to vote for:

a girl named jules has a twitter fanpage for louis partridge, she tweets out asking for some online friends when another louis fanpage responds. they become fast friends, but what will she do when she finds out they're not a fanpage at all, but louis himself???
(MAINLY SOCIAL MEDIA)

OK THANK YOU. LOVE YOU. AGAIN IF U STEAL MY PLOTS I WILL FUCKING SUE YOUR ASS. I SPENT TIME THINKING THESE THROUGH U WHORES. 😊❤️ have a nice rest of your day