Chapter 11: Drowning

the days were starting to feel longer and harder to bare. i'd wait for the bell to ring and rush out of class, as if i had something waiting for me at home.

this was not the case, i had nothing to look forward to. via had gone on vacation with her family so i was officially friendless, and my friends back home couldn't even bother to answer the phone.

i got excited to do my homework, it was the only thing that could occupy me nowadays. i'd spend most of my days sight-seeing best i could.

i forced louis to drop me off at buckingham palace and big ben, as well as plenty of unique cafes and restaurants.

i loved london, i really did. but i missed the familiarity of home, knowing what i was going to do next. having friends to talk to, feeling comfy.

those senses were what i missed most. louis must've noticed how mopey i had been, because he stopped with the pranks. he didn't talk to me unless he absolutely had to, but i didn't have any problem with that.

now i'm a very curious person myself, always thinking of the craziest things, and always wondering about the worlds greatest mysteries.

i am a huge romantic though, always reading those unrealistic books about unrealistic lovesick couples falling in love, and living happily ever after.

i did want that for myself, but so far i hadn't found anyone worthy of my time. plus i had to keep my grades up in order to stay here, and distractions wouldn't help.

it's not like i got zero attention from the male species, because i did. i got attention, but it was always unwanted and cocky attention.

it still amazes me that men think they're so superior to women, you do realize we birthed you correct?

and while i'm thinking these thoughts, i am lying in my bed. staring at the ceiling and sobbing. yes, sobbing.

i try my best to be as quiet as possible so no one will worry, because it's not like louis is gonna come in and check on me.

you know that feeling when you finally get what you have desired for so long, but it ends up being worse than the situation you were in previously?

that's what is happening to me right now, and that feeling. this feeling is something i never wish to relive.

i feel suffocated, like i'm being drowned. i keep fighting back to be brought back to the surface, but eventually i give in. and i sink to the bottom, all my worries gone.

my mind completely wiped, i am simply a body without a soul.

someone will come upon me soon, and then a whole ritual will be performed to celebrate my passing.

now obviously i'm not dead. but it feels like i'm drowning.

and that is when i awake from my nightmare, i'm sweating, or are those tears.

two arms are gripping my shoulders, and a pair of brown beady eyes are staring down at me, concerned almost.

louis.

zee speaks !
ok so hi ! i know this chapter was kinda dark but like i said she's homesick and she's very sad. she's suffocating. i needed to include conflict. i'm sorry this is short. i will update again today. but the length of this chapter was necessary !! stay tuned mwah ! and leave me ur thoughts and suggestions PLEASE i'm very confused on what direction i should take this ??!