appreciation post please read.

hi guys hehe. as u know ive been very ia, i mean ive been on wattpad and posting announcements but i havent uploaded in a while. i know yall are used to my normal everyday upload schedule or every other day, but things are a bit complicated rn.

one: i dont have the motivation to write for some reason, maybe its cuz i dont have an idea of what to write and i feel like my writing sucks and it isnt descriptive enough.

two: ive been so overwhelmed with school, and my parents are constantly breathing down my NECK. im supposed to be doing work right now, and if i dont get all my missing assignments done by friday, then my electronics are getting taken away.

those are the main reasons, motivation being a main one, i have time to write but not the will to.

as a writer, my biggest goal with my writings is to make sure it is realistic, not cliche, and really makes yall laugh and react to stuff.

i dont know how to thank you for the AMOUNT OF overwhelming support this book has gotten. i never expected it to blow up THIS much, at the most i expected to get like 5k reads but 55k is CRAZY TO ME. i still havent processed that many people know about me and have interacted with this book.

i cant reply to all of ur comments, but i do see all of them and i try my best to respond when i can. seeing yall react to shit and commenting ur reactions and how ur mad at me for certain stuff, makes me so happy because i want u to FEEL something while reading this.

when i get comments where u are defending or offended by the characters IVE created, it makes me feel so giddy to know people are as invested with this story as i have been reading many other authors.

also some of yall are really really talented and i want to tell yall to go read some SUPER SUPER good stories from two of my friends who have advised me a lot through my process of writing this, @jacksdior has a wonderful louis partridge fan fiction and so does @julespartridge and i am absolutely in love with both of them.

also please please give me ur feedback and ur opinions/suggestions on the book and what should happen because it really helps and I DO SEE THEM.

i want to say again, the comments yall leave on my posts fills me with an overwhelming amount of love that i have never felt before in any way similar to this or at all. i love seeing yall react to the stuff that I WROTE, the same way that i react to things I READ and it truly makes me so happy to see yall so involved and invested in this story that i wrote for fun.

i love u all so so so so so much and i am going to try my best to write AND upload a long-ish chapter for yall tonight because it is long awaited. i truly cherish each and every one of u so much and u have CHANGED my life, i finally feel like im living and fulfilling what ive always wanted to do. so thank u, thank u, thank u all. the love i feel for u is unlike any other.

MWAHHHHHH KISSESSSS

- zee <3