Chapter 8: Avoiding

That weekend I stayed as far away from Louis as possible, always leaving the house when he arrived, staying when he wasn't there, and eating breakfast just before him as well as all my other meals. I honestly wasn't too keen on spending more time with him, especially since we were in a prank war. I was quite surprised that he hadn't pranked me all weekend, but I wasn't mad.

It was around 4 pm when I got a group FaceTime call from Dory and Mina, I quickly picked up and grinned when their faces came into view.

"Hi!!! OMFG I missed you guys SO much?! What's up?" I practically yelped at them, I really had missed them a lot, I had only made one friend since I got here and Louis didn't even approve of that many. Every time I tried making conversation with a fellow classmate, he'd interject and tell them terrible lies about me. Things like how I kissed my best friend's boyfriend, and that I'm a bed wetter, and that I don't brush my teeth. I had plenty of unpleasant nicknames because of him. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the most hated in our school.

"Hey, we missed you so much. It's so weird not having you here." Dory yawned shortly before Mina did, I guess that superstition of being related to someone if you yawn right after each other is true!

"I know, it's weird not having you guys here either, I really miss you. I've only made one friend so far and even though she's really nice, we aren't close enough to hang outside of school ya know? Louis has made sure that I'm lonely which is real great, he's been such a pain in the ass since I've gotten here. And I don't even know why he doesn't like me, we're kinda enemies."

"Mm.. what's his instagram?"

"Why? Mina.. if you're thinking of doing what I think you're gonna do.."

"Too late! I found him. OMFG HE'S SO HOT???? GIRL IF YOU DON'T GET WITH HIM I'M COMING TO LONDON AND STEALING YOUR CHANCE???? WHY HAVEN'T YOU HOPPED ON THAT YET???" Mina shouted at me, jumping up and down and squealing while her palm covered her mouth. I rolled my eyes, she could be such a girl sometimes.

"Oh my god Mina, did you not hear what I said about him being a complete asshole? Sure he's hot and all but he's such a BITCH to me."

Then my door opened, and there stood Louis. I glared at Dory and Mina asking them for help with just my eyes, but as soon as I turned my head away from the phone, they ended the call on me. Ugh what amazing friends I have.

"So.. you think I'm hot now?" Louis had a smirk on his face, mimicking my tone of voice. My eyes went so far back into my head I swear I saw a seat reserved with his name on it in hell.

"Personality over looks is what I say, I don't care if you're attractive when you're a complete pain in the ass. Having a terrible personality kinda overrules the hotness" I put finger quotes over 'hotness' in my sentence, and spoke to him with attitude.

"Okay.. If you say so" He winked before leaving the room and I slammed down back on to the bed groaning with disgust.

As if I would ever be more than enemies with him, what a dick.

zee speaks !

hey lol i know this chapter is ALSO very short but I had to upload again today to make up for the shorter chapters. i'm kinda more satisfied with this chapter than the previous one and though I didn't want louis to be in this one cuz everything is abt him, i couldnt help myself and it basically happened on its own????? i literally dont know whats wrong w me but ANYWAYS leave a comment and vote for this chapter !! ty for #8 in teenagedreams :0