Chapter 2

I sighed as I walked into my home and seeing the living room as a mess. I put my backpack and shoes near the stairs and blasted music as I started cleaning. I don't understand how 2 little devils can make such a mess and getting away with it.

After I was done, I cut some fruit and put it in the fridge for the rest of my family. When I was satisfied with the cleaned house, I brought my backpack upstairs to get started on my homework. I heard my parents pulled in as I was writing my English essay. I jogged down the stairs when I saw mud prints on the recently mopped floor.

I rolled my eyes, "Twins ! take off your dirty shoes, I just mopped the floor." I barked as the two 10 year olds ran past me, giggling.

I lingered in the doorframe that led to the kitchen, watching my parents unload their stuff.

"I tidied up the house for you guys and cut some fruit for the boys." I said softly as my parents replied with a "thank you."

I looked to the fridge to see the twins swallowing the fruit in handfuls. "Snobs" I whispered, earning dirty looks. I walked upstairs to finish some more homework till my dad called me down to wash dishes. As soon as I walked in, my dad left the room without acknowledging me. I looked at him, our relationship wasn't the best.

I was drying the dishes when I heard some talking outside the window above the sink. I looked up and saw a family of 5 walking on the sidewalk. The parents were holding hands with their kids walking next to them. They shared smiles and laughter. I looked at them in envy. I tried to remember the last time my family ever did that...but I don't think we ever did. I know my parents take the twins out on bike rides or little baseball practices. I never joined because I was always the odd one out.

After finishing up and checking if the doors were locked, I went upstairs. I walked in to say goodnight to the boys, but their room was empty. I went to my parents room, staying in the doorframe. They had their arms around each other with the boys in the middle underneath the sheets. They were asleep. I whispered goodnight and turned off their lights. I silently walked back to my room, continuing my homework as tears rolled down my face.

A/N -

Hii guys, this was a little filler chapter so you can get a little background of Azami and her family. I hope you guys like the story so far :)

- jules