Chapter 13

When I woke up the empty hotel room at 11 in the morning, I was confused. I remember Issie and I talking in the dark till dawn and knocking out, but where was the girl? I grabbed my phone waiting for it to turn on then realizing it was dead. I plugged it in, turning to my suitcase and grabbing some clothes for the day. When I changed, brushed my teeth, and put some makeup on, I walked into the room that was filled with a yummy smell. There was warm pancakes on the desk. I walked over and hungrily putting one into my mouth. I then realized I haven't eaten in almost a day.

"Starving, eh?" I froze. Oh crap, that's embarrassing, I thought to myself. I turned to see Louis spread out on Issie's bed smirking at me.

"Oh shut up, will ya? I haven't eaten." Grabbing another pancake, but eating it more formally as Louis's eyes were on me. "Where's your sister though? and the rest of your family?"

He went onto his phone, "Well the car arrived this morning so they decided to go out and do tourist things." He did air quotes when he said "tourist things".

"So why are you here?" I replied. He threw a hurtful look at me.

"Okay wow," He shrugged his shoulders, "and I didn't feel like going, also I felt bad if we just left you here."

"Oh right right, well after I'm done eating do you wanna go on a boba run?" Wiping my hands on a napkin and checking my phone.

Louis looked confused. "A boba run? What's that?" I choked on my water.

"You're kidding right?...You don't know what boba is ???" I ran towards him.

He backed away by my sudden movement. "Um no, I don't think we have that where we live." I grabbed my shoes hurriedly putting them on.

"Come on bitch we're going on a Boba run." He then went to his room getting his shoes. I grabbed my mini backpack, putting a portable charger in, my wallet and my keychain with my pepper spray and other purse things.

When we got into my car, I turned to Louis. He looked worried. "I'm so disappointed in you Partridge." I turned the engine on. "We're going to Topanga to get some Boba time and THEN" raising my voice, "you'll be forever grateful for showing you the wonderful drink called Boba." I turned on my Bluetooth playing my Jonas Brothers playlist, with the windows rolled down.

When we made it into the gigantic mall, I grabbed ahold of Louis's hand and led the way to Boba Time. As we waited in line, we discussed which drinks to get. I told him my favorites, which was the basic Vanilla shake with Boba and my go-to the Honey Frosty Milk Tea Boba, which is amazingly so good. He ended up getting matcha strawberry Boba which wasn't that bad, but I'm personally not a fan of matcha. I paid for the drinks with Louis walking away kind of pressed I didn't let him pay.

I winked at him, "This was my turn remember?" We continued small talk till an employee called out our names. I showed him the tradition my friends and I use to do whenever we get Boba which was we would tap the cover of the drink twice and shake it three times and pop in our straw. I waited till Louis took a sip of his till I started to drink mine.

I saw his face light up when he started to drink more of his drink. I was so glad he liked it. He looked at me smiling.

"This is so good what the hell Ami." He then grabbed my drink taking a sip of it, "WOAHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING TOO!!" He yelled causing everyone in the little café to look at us. I hid my face in embarrassment.

I grabbed my drink back, "Calm down Louis, c'mon let's walk around, you're embarrassing us." I started to get up.

He waved to the employees and pointing at his drink, "THIS IS AN AMAZING DRINK, YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT!"

I have never walked away so fast.

He chuckled as he jogged up to me. Nudging my shoulder, "Ay did I embarrass you back there?"

I looked at him, "Yes Louis, yes you did actually." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of drink.

"Good." It was my turn to nudge him.

A/N

ahh sorry for a short chapter :( it's more like a filler chapter so you can see louis and ami's friendship start to build up, but anyways hope you guys are having a great and lovely day :)) don't forget to vote and share!

- jules

p.s. i will be posting 1 chapter with TWO updates that go with that chapter tmr, i hope you guys like it hehe