Chapter 38

A/N : I definitely recommend listening to this song, it's sooo good and when I saw it was on Louis's music highlights i got so happy :')

I had returned to set the next day. It was awkward with Louis after what would have been our first kiss. I mean what was that? I wouldn't have mind, but would he? What if he only came closer because I was? If only Timmy didn't interrupt.

"Hey you ready?" Timmy nudged my shoulder, jolting me out my thoughts. I looked around at the familiar scene. We were already at the set.

"Yup ready." I said, getting out of the car, to see Louis rushing towards his trailer and Willie looking between Louis and I confused. I shrugged my shoulders at him, walking towards my trailer.

I was studying my script when someone knocked on my door, "Come in!"

I looked at the door through the mirror to see Mrs. Susan. "Hey Azami! I'm glad to hear you're back, ready to film?" She gave me a hug.

"Yeah I'm ready, looks like I don't have much scenes today." I said flipping through the book.

Mrs. Susan and I walked out of the trailer and towards the filming room where I'll be doing most of my scenes. "Yeah we didn't want to overwhelm you so you only have a half day."

"Great, thank you." I smiled at Mrs. Susan as I walked towards my mark.

Time Skip :

"Cut! Great guys, we're off for lunch!" One of the crew members said.

I began walking towards my trailer, rubbing my forehead. I felt so tired even though it was barely lunch. Once entering my room, I sat down at my vanity, staring at my tired self in the mirror. I took off my makeup as songs shuffled on my speaker next to me.

Love My Way By The Psychedelic Furs began to play.

I got up and began to dance, trying to shake off the tiredness in my body. Mind the fact that I'm not a professional dancer so it was just me doing random moves around the room.

I was imitating Oliver's dance during Call Me By Your Name when I heard a knock on my door, "Ami! Ami!" Someone had called out.

"I'm in here!" I walked towards the door, still jumping up and down to the beat when I opened it to see Louis, a bewildered look on his face. Ignoring it, I pulled him into the room, shutting the door behind him. I grabbed his hands, flapping it in the air, trying to get him to dance with me.

"What are we doing?" He questioned as he tried to jump to the beat.

"Dancing stupid, remember this song from Call Me By Your Name?" Recognition struck his face as we danced along to the music, slightly singing the words.

There's an army on the dance floor
It's a fashion with a gun my love
In a room without a door
A kiss is not enough in

Louis and I started to dance on beat, though Louis was a bit better than me. I eyed him as he did his own separate dance. He knows more moves than I do.

Love my way, It's a new road
I follow where my mind goes

"LOVE MY WAYYY" Louis and I yelled out, causing us to break out in laughter.

They'd put us on a railroad
They'd dearly make us pay
For laughing in their faces
And making it our way
There's emptiness behind their eyes
There's dust in all their hearts
They just want to steal us all
And take us all apart
But not in

They'd put us on a railroadThey'd dearly make us payFor laughing in their facesAnd making it our wayThere's emptiness behind their eyesThere's dust in all their heartsThey just want to steal us allAnd take us all apartBut not in

Louis started to do Elio's iconic shoulder move, making me bend over as I laughed until I started to cry out tears. "Do Oliver! Do Oliver's move!" He said from across the room, as I started to do Oliver's foot moves and combing my hand through my hair. My arms doing that little arm shake. I looked over to Louis who was howling in laughter, still dancing to the beat.

 I looked over to Louis who was howling in laughter, still dancing to the beat

Love my way, it's a new roadI follow where my mind goes (x3)

I follow where my mind goes (x3)

Louis and I started to dance closer to each other, his face gleaming in front of mine. Smiles on our faces. He grabbed my waist, causing us to dance together in rhythm. Hot air breathing in and out from the tiny space between our bodies.

Swallow all your tears my love
And put on your new face
You can never win or lose
If you don't run the race

We slowly stopped as the music switched to another song. We looked at each other as we tried to catch our breaths, smiles upon our lips. I looked at his bright honey eyes staring back at me, then I felt his flicker down my face a bit, causing me to look at his lips once more. His soft pink lips. And again we leaned in. My heart beating faster than ever.

And again we were interrupted. Are you freaking kidding me?

Someone had bursted through my door, Louis and I turned towards them, my hands around his shoulders as his were around my waist, our faces inches apart. "Are you guys seriously dancing to that iconic song without us?" Timmy said as he stood in the doorway with a grinning Willie by his side.

A/N

timmy ruining everything i stg. anyways this was more like a filler chapter cause I really wanted to include this song in the story lol. also I included gifs of the dance moves I was talking about from the movie since I don't think I explained them well enough lol. Hope you all are having a great day, ILY :)

ALSO PLS PLS ASK QUESTIONS LOL

- jules