Chapter 18

I was cooking the boys some breakfast when I got a text from Alex.

Alex K.
Come to my apartment, emergency meeting.

Ami
ok I'll be there in 30

I quickly put the boys pancakes onto a plate and changed quickly. Alex and I only had two meetings so far and it was mainly work related, though we had good conversations, I knew he was a good guy.

I yelled out to the apartment that I was going out and made my way to the car. I kept fidgeting in my seat, nervous about what the emergency meeting was about. I got lost along the way to his apartment, but when I was about to knock on his door, it opened in front of me.

It was a girl, she looked around Alex's age. She smiled at me. She was really pretty.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you, I'm supposed to meet a man named Alex Karev at this location." I looked back at the address on my phone and the address on the door, it was the right one.

"Oh of course, you must be Azami," She gave me a hug and led me inside. "go ahead and sit on the couch, Alex will be out here in a moment. Would you like anything to drink?" I shook my head as she sat down next to me. Nerves were kicking in.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I'm Jo, Alex's fiancé." She smiled at me. "Nice to meet you, Jo" I gave her a smile back. My leg started to bounce. A habit I had whenever I got nervous around other people. There was a ruckus in the kitchen then a man came out, it was finally Alex.

"Ahhh Ami, you made it!" He gave me a hug then went over to Jo. "I see you've met my beautiful fiancé." He kissed her on the cheek. "I have, she's incredibly welcoming." All of a sudden a faucet turned off then a door opened. I turned around. The person who came out made eye contact with me. Holy f*ucking sh!t. It was the Timothee Chalamet, in the flesh. I was so stunned when he came up to me and gave me a sweet hug.

"Hi I'm Timothee, you can call me Timmy if you'd like." I just looked at him, unable to say any words. "Um Ami," Alex nudged my shoulder, "Don't be rude, say hi" Timmy looked from Alex to me, chuckling. Oh my gosh he was beautiful. I shook out my hand, "Hi I'm Azami Navarro, you can call me Ami." He shook my hand.

We all sat on the couch, Alex giving both Timmy and I some papers to sign, as Jo made some lunch.

"Okay so this one is the bonding agreement, since both of you are signed under me, you'll have too attend events together and such." I must've looked confused because Timmy pitched in. "That just means you'll be going to my award shows and I'll be attending yours, does that make sense?" I nodded and signed the paper. Once we were done with everything, lunch was ready.

Jo made some seasoned chicken with salad. We ate at the table, having small talk. I thanked Jo for the wonderful food, she hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. She was really sweet. "So," Alex put his napkin down after wiping his mouth, "I called this meeting since both Timmy and Ami, will be working with me, you both should get to know one another, so today is our bonding day, is that good with you guys?" Timmy and I nodded.

We first watched Avengers : Endgame together. Jo and I cried at the funeral scene, while Alex and Timmy just kept saying "I Love You 3000" to each other.

Then Timmy pulled out his script for the next movie he was working on. I read the title, Ladybird. I looked at him, "Do you want me to help you with your lines?" He looked up at me. "I'd love that, thank you." He knew most of his lines so he was rehearsing it with me, clearly in character. "Are you supposed to show any emotion?" I paused midline. "No." Timmy replied with an empty look. After a few seconds, we laughed.