Chapter 21

"Why can't you admit it huh'" I turned around in my seat, looking at the two boys as they leave the hallways that led to our rooms. I watched as William followed Louis into the kitchen, poking his back. Louis rolled his eyes, grabbing a bowl. I sighed in my chair. They've been fighting about this since last night.

Louis slumped into his chair looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders at him. William was standing next to him, expecting an answer.

Louis looked at William. "Oliver is not a dick. He's allowed to move on, Elio was clearly just a fling to him."

William walked over to my side of the table, groaning while raising his arms up in frustration, causing me to flinch back. Both the boys looked at me puzzled. Not wanting to answer their unspoken question, I continued to eat my cereal.

"Ami can you PLEASE tell this dummy sitting in front of us, that Oliver IS a dick" William patted my back really hard, which made me stand up. He looked at me with a weird face before continuing, "Because he was Elio's first love AND heartbreak." I was going to add on to list of why we hate Oliver, but William interrupted me. "Elio was in love with Oliver. He should've at least let Elio know that he was just a fling and he was going to move on when he left!" It seemed like Willie was done and I was about to pitch in, but got interrupted once again. "Also the heartbreaking fact that Oliver could leave Elio behind on a train to go back to his perfect life back in America, while Elio had to stay back and cry over him. Elio had to walk around his town remembering all the memories he made with his true love. Oliver left Elio with nothing but heart aching memories and a broken heart SOMEWHERE IN NORTHERN ITALY OF 1983!" William screamed that last part, scaring both Louis and I.

Louis then stood up in his chair, pointing a finger at William, "Oliver doesn't need to let Elio know that he was going to move on, because he was just a FLING! It's Elio's fault for misinterpreting things." I sighed as I looked at the two. I went over to the sink, putting my dishes in and turning back to them.

I watched them get closer, angry with every step. This is so stupid oh my gosh, I thought to myself.

"He could've at least called Elio during their time apart and not all of a sudden call Elio when he got engaged, LIKE THAT'S A DICK MOVE." William yelled, "Especially since Elio was IN LOVE with him."

The boys were about 5 inches away from each other, their hands up, looking like they were about to physically fight. Though I know it's a joke and a misunderstanding, but this was all too scary.

I ran to my room, locking my door. I sat in a corner, pulling my legs in and taking a deep breath. It's okay, they're only joking. Breathe Ami, breathe. They're not Dylan, they don't even know him. I was lost in my thoughts, tears starting to form when I heard a knock on my door.

"Azami? Are you okay?" It sounded like Louis.

"We're just joking Azami, you know that" William pitched in. I heard them tug on my doorknob before realizing it was locked.

"Azami, unlock your door please" I took a deep breath as I stood up. I quickly wiped my eyes, checking in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. I grabbed my phone in my pocket, opening the door, pretending like I just ended a call.

The two boys were standing in the hallway, worried looks on their faces. Louis pulled me into a hug as soon as I opened the door. I engulfed his cologne, it smelt like mahogany apple. Sweet, but also strong. "Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear, still hugging me. I told him I was fine, making up an excuse that I thought I heard someone calling my phone. We continued the hug until William cleared his throat.

We quickly let go, looking at the boy smirking at us. "Uh okay weirdos...do you wanna go for a boba run? Ami's driving though" We all laughed.

Time skip to like dinner time ig

I was at the asian market, getting some grocery for the boys. We had 3 more days till filming starts, we wanted to spend it with each other since it's bonding week and we needed to be close for the chemistry on screen. 

We decided to watch a movie tonight, I think it was William's turn since we watched my movie yesterday. The movie that caused a fight between the two, even after the boba run, one of them would make a remark and start to argue, but stop once I walk into the room. I appreciate it even though the fight was over something so little, it was hilarious.

I was looking around for fruit. Thinking maybe strawberries to make this strawberry cheesecake recipe I saw on tik tok. But then I saw the peaches and I knew I couldn't pass the opportunity up. I was putting some into a bag, chuckling to myself imagining the boys faces when they realize the fruit. I mean it's been less than 24 hours since we watched the movie, they would've remembered the peach reference.

I was wondering if I should get the strawberries as well so we can make the treats if the dinner doesn't feed the boys whole when I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

"I'd never thought I'd see you here again." Chills went down my spine as I turned around. 5 feet away stood Dylan, in the flesh. Everything felt like it was moving in slow-mo. I dropped the box of strawberries I held. I looked down at the mess I made. Ignoring it, I looked back up to see him smirking at me.

"Miss me babe?"  I stood still, scared to make any movement, that might lead to him hurting me. I was unable to make any sound, my mouth stayed barely open. I felt my heart racing. My world stopped.

A/N

uh oh.

Don't forget to vote and share!

- jules

P.s. this is for partridgewife LOVE YOU ZEE <33