Chapter 43

The boys and I lingered in the car when Timmy parked on set. It was a quiet ride there, only the radio filling the car softly. I looked out to the site, to see people walking, but everyone seemed like they were in the same mood. They seemed to walk around with a forced smiled on their face, no happy cheers coming from the trailers.

I looked back at the boys who had the same grim look on their faces. "Come on guys, we have to get ready." I said, slowly making my way out of the car.

As I was walking towards my trailer, I felt a hand on my back, I turned around to see Willie smiling at me, his eyes slightly red. Then someone took my hand on my other side and I already knew who it was. I gave the boy a smile as we walked towards the site, for our last day of filming.

I walked into my trailer to see everything packed into boxes, the only thing out was my makeup and outfits for the scene. I gave a hug to all the ladies and gentlemen who's been making me look good for the camera the past few months. A few tears fell from their eyes, but I didn't feel like crying just yet.

"Guys don't cry yet. Let's try and pretend this is a normal day of filming and the last hour before we leave, we can start crying." I said to them, they wiped their eyes and chuckled. We got on with the makeup.

As I arrived on the set where we'd be filming our last scenes, there seemed to be a gloomy atmosphere in the air. Everyone was sad, they talked in a non-cheerful voice. We were all just emotional.

I sat in a chair next to the camera reading the script for the day, realizing we only had 5 scenes to film. Less than a half day for our last day on set? Crap.

I felt Willie and Louis come to my side, looking at them, it was hard not to cry then and there. I gave them weak smiles as we waited for Mrs. Susan to call us.

"Louis and Ami! Come here!" I perked up at the voice to see Mrs. Susan waving us down. I looked to Louis as we jogged over to her.

She gave us a long, big hug. "Hi guys, I know today will be an emotional day, but we'll get through it." I nodded at her as I kept my head down. "As you guys may know, I was going to include a last minute kissing scene...but I decided to get rid of it."

"Wait what?" I heard Louis say, causing me to look at him. He looked taken back.

"Well yes, I mean I feel like the audience will be expecting it right? So let's just keep to a kiss on the forehead or cheek, whatever you choose Louis, just make sure Ami is okay with it." Mrs. Susan explained and told us to grab Willie for the scene.

The walk back to Willie felt awkward, though I don't know why. "Can I do both?"

I looked at him confused, "What?"

He looked at me expectantly, "Can I kiss your cheek and forehead? Like how I did during our dance?"

Right, our almost kiss.

"Yeah sure I don't mind" I shrugged my shoulders at him. "Hey Willie! Let's go, we're about shoot our scene now."

Willie jogged up to Louis and I, placing himself in the middle and putting both arms around our shoulders, "Let's do this b!tches!"

Time Skip :

"Cut!" I felt the clapperboard clap behind me as I took deep breath.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

I stood in my place before I heard someone start sobbing. That only made it worse. I turned around to see almost everyone crying, all the crew members, assistants and even Willie and Louis looked like they were about to cry.

I felt tears form and before you know it, they were streaming down my face. I cried into my hands as I felt arms go around me. Without even looking I knew it was my best friends.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" Everyone around us chanted. I let go of the boys as I wiped my eyes, slightly laughing. I looked up at Louis to signal for him to start.

He cleared his throat, "Uh I just want to say I'm so thankful for being honored with a role in this amazing movie. I've made so many friends and memories in this place. Thank you and I hope I'll be able to work with you all again in the future," Louis smiled at hem as they clapped.

It was Willie's turn. "Like Louis said, we made memories on this very set. The people I've been surrounded with the past few month, I'll remember for a lifetime. Thank you everybody." Short and simple.

Then everyone looked at me, I took a deep breath. "Um I just want to say thank you for this opportunity," I felt my voice crack, as Louis held my hand. I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you to everyone who has dealt with my crazy and annoying self for the past few months." A few chuckles went around the crowd. "Thank you to the crew for being amazing people to work with almost everyday. Thank you to Mrs. Susan for being an amazing director and for putting this awesome cast together." We all cheered as Mrs. Susan who was standing in the middle of the crowd took a bow. "And thank you to Willie and Lou for being the best cast mates and best friends a girl could ever ask for. It has been a ride with you all. The memories I have made in this place with all of you guys will always have a dear place in my heart." I finished, a sob leaving my lips at the end.

Everyone gathered around for a big hug and group picture. I looked around at everyone, hugging each other, holding other in their arms as they cried. None of them had frowns on their faces. Only sad smiles. I'll miss this, they were my family.

Time Skip :

I entered the quiet apartment behind Lou, Willie and Timmy. We all held boxes filled with memories we made at the production site. I paused in the doorway, looking down at the open box.

"That was it huh?" I whispered. Timmy looked at me, "What was that Ami?"

I couldn't even answer before I dropped the box.

"Oh crap-" The boys ran over to me, trying to calm me down. "It's okay Ami, you'll be back soon, it's only going to be a little while." Timmy said as I laid on Louis's lap as they all tried to comfort me.

I didn't want to leave just yet. I didn't want to leave my real family.

A/N

oops short chapter sorry!! I was kinda having difficulty writing this one lol. anyways hope you all are having an amazing day, ILY

p.s. i'll be posting another update later today :)

questions -

- jules