Chapter 41

"Hey Miss Ami! Someone is calling you in your trailer." An assistant said as I walked off set, just finishing my last scene before lunch.

"Thank you!" I called out after him, grabbing a water bottle and heading to my trailer. Mrs. and Mr. Williams had left the night before, a teary goodbye although I would see them after filming. We didn't do much, since Mr. Williams had to catch up on grading exams. Mrs. Williams and I did go out for a girls day though.

Reminiscing memories we made over their vacation, I made it to my trailer door. It was locked which made my suspicions rise since I leave my trailer unlocked all the time. I knocked on the door, hoping someone would be inside to open it. I looked around to find an assistant or a crew member nearby I can run to just in case something happens, but instead Louis greeted me as he opened the door.

"Hey Ami, come on in." He said, opening the door a little wider to allow space for me to walk inside.

"Why thank you Lou, I love being invited into my own trailer." I stepped into the room to see lit up candles on my vanity and a bouquet of red gardenias on my couch. I turned to him confused. He only returned a sheepish grin.

"What's this?" I questioned as I slowly put my stuff on the ground next to the door.

He grabbed the bouquet fiddling with it in his hands. "Well I know you'd be feeling a bit down since Mr. and Mrs. Williams left last night and filming would be wrapping up soon-"

I interrupted him, "Ugh don't remind me, I'm not ready to cry my eyes out."

He laughed at me as he got closer, handing me the beautiful bouquet, "So I decided to have a little dance party, me and you, only us. And- and I got you your favorite flowers." He smiled at me, his hand scratching his neck. I looked down at the flowers, grinning from ear to ear.

"Thanks Lou." I gave him a hug, my face nestled into his chest and his chin above my head. "Of course."

Letting go, he walked towards the big speaker that sat on top of my shelf. I put down the flowers as I glanced at him.

"I made a whole playlist that would last throughout lunch, but this being the first song, we have to dance together, and don't worry, I already told Timmy and William so they won't interrupt." Louis said, pulling out his phone.

My heart began to race. Interrupt what?

A familiar tune filled the room.

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

A/N - Now play the song :)

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times
But somehow I want more

Louis's deep voice filled the room as he sang the song, slowly making his way towards me. I looked at him in wonder.

I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay a while

He grabbed my waist, pulling my body closer. He looked into my eyes as the lyrics left his mouth. He knew how much I love when he sings and here he is, singing a song to me. My knees were weak as Louis helped me keep my stand.

 My knees were weak as Louis helped me keep my stand