Chapter 28

Ami's POV

The boys and I had just finished the first week of filming and it was honestly the best week I've had in months. Although we didn't have any scenes together, it was great getting the hang of things and starting to get comfortable in front of the camera.

Alex also found us an apartment to stay in on our own, it's unfortunately in the same building, but at least a couple floors away. Since Timmy usually stays in NYC, he'll be staying with us when he's in L.A. filming, so he doesn't stay in his lonely apartment like a loser. He doesn't have any projects as of now, but he has some auditions and photoshoots on the way.

I was bringing in some boxes into my new room when I decided to take a break and look over the script for scenes for next week.

The first half of the week, I have some scenes with Willie finally. Then the next half I have it with Louis. Sadly, we don't have scenes with all three of us yet.

I was reading over some lines on my bed, when I heard a loud crash, followed by some upsetting voices. I got up to look at what had happen.

I came out into the living room where there were stacks and stacks of labeled boxes. In the middle of it all stood Louis and Willie with a broken vase in between them. I rushed to grab a broom and a dustpan and quietly came between the two who were already in each other's faces arguing.

"Dude that was your fault!" Louis yelled, causing me to flinch and look up.

I was picking up the shreds of glass and putting it into the dustpan. I should've gotten some gloves.

Willie did a double take when he noticed me, "Ami be careful" he said softly, then turned to Louis, "You were the one in the way when I told you to move!"

"Well you should've been more clear that you were right behind me!"Louis glanced at me, giving me a look.

The boys continued to bicker as I cleaned up the mess at their feet. I wasn't paying attention to the mess as I watched them get more aggressive, I felt my whole body shudder with nerves and fear.

I looked down when I felt a joint of pain come across my hand. I sliced my palm, blood began to bleed out. I watched as tears began to drip down my face and onto my palm, mixing with the red fluid.

I noticed the bickering has stopped and the only sound in the apartment was my sniffling. I looked up to see the two looking back with worry on their face, anger more in Louis.

"Go get a wet cloth and some ice William." Louis said as he bent down to my side, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Willie had run off to the kitchen.

Louis examined my palm, then peeked at the glass still on the floor. I followed his eyes and hurriedly began to pick up the pieces, ignoring the pain in my hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll finish picking it up hold on." I grabbed more pieces, causing me to get little scratches all over my hand. Aw fuck.

Louis looked at me and sighed loudly. He began to pick the pieces out of my hand and into his, but the stubborn person I was, I grabbed it back, placing them in the dustpan. He looked back at me in astonishment. I reached for another piece that laid near him, when he slapped my hand away. Hard.

I looked up at him, out of surprise. Willie made it by my side and started to wrap my hand with some ice and wrapping bandage. My eyes were still locked with Louis's who was sitting across me.

"You're being stupid Ami. Don't pick up shreds of glass when you're already bleeding." He rolled his eyes at me as he picked the pieces up. I felt Willie tense up next to me.