Chapter 20

*this is the same day from the last chapter*

"Hey guys!" William and Louis looked up from their phones. They looked at each other then to me. "Hey" They both said awkwardly. I walked to the fridge muttering "ok" and grabbed my drink.

I walked over to the couch where the two boys were sitting. When I sat down, I noticed they shifted uncomfortably. There was awkward tension in the air as I drank my boba and the boys stayed on their phone.

I coughed a little catching the attention of the boys. "Do you guys wanna do something? It's only" I looked at the time on my phone, "2:57".

William had put his phone down. "Yeah sure what do you guys wanna do?" Louis shrugged his shoulders while I was thinking. I quickly ran to my room shuffling through my closet.

After finding the stuff, I walked back into the living room. "Let's play tennis" I smirked at the two.

It took us a while to find an empty tennis court in the middle of L.A. on a Tuesday afternoon. Once we found one, the boys quickly ran towards the court to claim it, causing me to stay behind and grab the equipment.

I dropped the stuff onto the ground and put my hands on my hips, looking at boys laying on the bench. "Thanks for the help you guys, totally appreciate it."

"No problem Ami" Louis smirked. I threw a tennis ball at his head.

"So how are we gonna play? We have an odd count of us." William asked throwing the ball, the one I threw at Louis's head, into the air and catching it.

Louis was rubbing his head as he responded, "Well we can play one on one then whoever wins both rounds can play one against two." William and I made eye contact then looks to Louis with a funny look. "Aye Ami," William said, catching my attention. "I'm pretty sure he meant play singles then turn it into doubles against single." We laughed as Louis scoffed, taking a racket from the bag and stealing Williams ball midair.

"C'mon guys! Let's play shall we?" Louis ran to the other side of the court, attempting to warm up. William and I grabbed our rackets. I told William he could play first and I'll keep score.

"Okay both players ready?" I looked at the two as they nodded their heads. "Okay love all, first serve, Louis." He looked at me expectedly. "Oi man that means you serve the ball now!" William yelled from across the court, causing me to laugh.

Louis's first serve fell too short and never made it over the net, the second went out of court. This went on the whole match, he lost. No surprise there. Soon enough it was my turn.

I got ready on my side of the court, "dribbling the ball" with my racket. "William would you like to serve first or would you like me to serve first?" William thought for a second. "You could serve first." William got ready.

I snickered to myself. I positioned myself on the serving line. The thing is, the boys don't know that I'm a pony. Meaning I've been playing tennis since I was a kid. My serves and backhands were my specialty. I remember before leaving for London, I had measured my serves. They go as fast as 74 mph. I looked back at the boys waiting patiently.

"Love all, first serve"

I threw the ball into the air and watched it bounce into the serving box and fly by William's head. He fell backwards, surprised by the ball. I smirked as the two looked at me, mouths open.

"Okay okay" William started getting up. "I'm ready, that was warm up."

I grabbed another ball, serving it the same way.