Chapter 14

Louis and I walked into the bustling room that was where we were supposed to meet the rest of the cast, the director and our managers. We stood at the entrance kind of awkwardly looking at everyone running around the room, until a tall blonde lady in the middle finally noticed us.

She opened her arms out, a friendly smile on her face. "Ah there they are, two thirds of our main cast!" She clapped, then everyone continued on. Louis and I shared a glance and smiled at everyone. The lady came up to us and hugged us tightly.

"Hi there dears, I'm Susan Johnson, the director of the film." She was very sweet and kind, introducing us to everyone in the room.

"We're just waiting for you other cast mate to come and we'll start the meeting." Mrs. Susan said as she plopped us down in our seats that had our name tags in the front. I sat in the middle with Louis on my right and an empty seat on my left. Before Louis had a chance to ask a question and before I could check the name of the seat next to me, a tall blonde boy ran in.

Woah

He was...beautiful. He had dirty blondish hair, with bright blue eyes and such nice plump lips. Louis noticed me staring and nudged my shoulder. The boy hugged Mrs. Susan, talking to her a bit then she pointed to us. Louis and I tried to look busy as we were staring at them two talk the entire time. The boy jogged up to the seat on my left and sat down. He must've noticed the tension in the air because he turned to Louis and I holding his hand out.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm William Franklyn Miller, you can call me William or whatever it doesn't matter." His raspy voice speaking out, he had an accent and boy was it hot. Louis shook his hand first.

"I'm Louis Partridge, nice to meet you, ay say are you from London man?" Louis asked sitting back into his seat after reaching over my lap to shake William's hand.

"Well I was born there, but I moved to Australia a couple years back." William replied, then turning to me with his hand out. I shook my head.

"Oh hi, I'm Azami Navarro, you can call me Ami, nice to meet you." I shook his hand and dared to look at his bright beautiful blue eyes. Wow.

"Nice to meet you, Ami." Our hands were still shaking as we stared into each other's eyes. We smiled at each other. His smile melted my heart and his accent. Oh gosh his accent. I felt Louis eyeing us and our hands, scoffing at us.

We then let go and turned back into our seats when Mrs. Susan grabbed our attention.

"Hello amazing people. thank you all for coming." Everyone clapped. "Aw don't clap for me guys, clap for our 3 lead roles" She pointed at Louis, William and I and then everyone started clapping once again.

Mrs. Susan introduced us one by one and having us say which characters we're playing and where we're from. I started playing with the bracelet on my wrist when it almost got to my turn, really nervous having to speak in front of all of these adults. I felt a hand on my wrist, it was Louis. I always find it comforting whenever he does that. We shared smiles.

After introductions, Mrs. Susan told us we won't start filming till two weeks later and we won't get our scripts a week before because she wants us to bond during week one to make sure we get close. To ensure the chemistry between us during filming is "real".

After the meeting, Mrs. Johnson ledus three into separate rooms to wait. She said we'll be meeting our managers and discussing some stuff and signing papers.

I waited about 10 minutes till this man walked in.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Alex Karev." The man shook my hand and sat down, putting a pile of papers and pens between us.

"I'm Azami Navarro, nice to meet you." I was nervous. Meeting new people, especially adults were always a struggle.

"I'm your manager." He simply replied while taking out some papers.

"You look like a doctor." I blurted out. He froze and looked at me. Oh crap. Less than 5 minutes with him and I'm already in trouble. Then...he started laughing. Loudly.

"Honestly" He started again with the papers. "That's not the first time I heard that." He pushed a pile of papers in front of me handing me a pen and pointing to me where I need to sign.

We made simple conversation, he was really nice. He said he wanted to become a doctor, specifically a pediatrics doctor or surgeon, which meant working with kids. But then he was introduced to the acting industry and decided to manage hot and rising stars.

"Who do you manage?" I asked as I signed some papers.

He continued handing me some, "Well I only manage one guy right now besides you, actually you might've heard of him. His name's Timothée Chalamet." I froze. He began to laugh loudly, whispering a well known song under his breath, Statistics by Little Timmy Tim.

I calmly put my pen down as I tried not to freak out or scream. "YOU MANAGE LITTLE TIMMY TIM???" I was standing up in my seat already. Alex looked confused.

"Uh yeah I do." He rolled his eyes, looking back at the papers. "You a fan of him or something?"

I sat down, "I am a HUGE FAN."

"Well you're not meeting him." I gave him a puppy eye look. He groaned at my pathetic attempt. "yet. Not yet."

I danced happily in my seat as Alex continued to give me papers to sign and explaining what they meant.

A/N

hiiii guys the new characters are introduced YAY. I was listening to the iconic song, Statistics while writing this haha. Love it. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) don't forget to vote and share :) also this chapter is dedicated to partridgewife  because she told me to update rn LOL

- jules