Chapter 4

"Okay I don't know which one of you done it but-" I was cut off by a sudden outburst.

"SURPRISE!" Mr. and Mrs. Williams stood there with excitement written on their faces.

They had balloons floating around the room, flowers and a cake with the word "Congrats Ami!" written in lavender frosting in their hands. I was shocked.

"We let our classes out right after the assembly so we could rush to the store to get you all this."

I was stunned.

"We also called your parents to tell them the good news and invited us and the Partridge family over for dinner!" Mrs. Williams let out. She was obviously more excited about the news than I was. I stood there looking at them. They looked back at me expectantly.

"Are you okay Ami?" Mr. Williams put down the cake and the two came over to me. I wiped my eyes as quickly as possible.

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine I just..." I paused trying to find the right words. "This is just overwhelming I guess." They gave me sympathetic looks and engulfed me in a comforting hug.

"We're extremely proud of you" Mrs. Williams whispered. I pushed them away after some time, laughing.

"Okay, okay can we PLEASE try some of this cake?"

They laughed as they grabbed some plates and forks. I looked at the both of them, feeling overjoyed with happiness for the first time in a while.

A/N -

omg I just love Mr. and Mrs. Williams, they're literally my favorite. It's even better that they're played by Lupin and Tonks hehe. The next chapter will be the "celebratory dinner" so get ready for that :) This chapter was literally so short omg, should i just post the next one tonight cause it's kind of a long one ? lmk 😋

- jules