Chapter 30

Filler Chapter

"CUT!" yelled one of the crew members off the camera.

Mrs. Susan walked over to Willie and I who had just finished our tape.

"That was great you guys, take a 10 minute break and we'll call you back on set." We nodded and walked towards the refreshment tables.

"That was a good take Ami, what scene are we doing next?" Willie asked as he bit into a green apple.

I took out my bracelet I had put into my pocket before the take, putting it back on. I looked up at Willie since he was a head or so taller than me, with a smirk on his lips. He chuckled as he looked away.

"Why are you laughing at my bracelet stupid?" I punched his shoulder, taking a sip of some lemonade.

"Nothing, nothing" He whispered, raising his hands up in defense.

"Yeah okay," I rolled my eyes at him as we walked towards the chairs that had the names of our characters. "Also I think we're doing the locker scene in the hallways."

He nodded my head as he took a seat. I sipped my lemonade as he bit into his apple. I looked around the busy set, Timmy was chatting with Mrs. Susan while Alex was taking a nap on a nearby chair, snoring away. Louis was nowhere in sight.

"Ay where's Louis?" I asked him as I looked behind us.

"Of course you'd be looking for him." I snapped my head back facing Willie. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He looked at me, a playful look on his face. "Ohhh you know considering what Tim and I found when we came home, I-I mean it's a no brainer." He stammered.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I took a sip of my drink, avoiding Willie's eye contact.

He nudged my shoulder, "Except you do...do you wanna talk about it?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Talk about what?" I turned around to see Alex walking towards us, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh nothing nothing."

"Tim and I found Louis and Ami sleeping together."

I closed my eyes as Willie finished his sentence. Alex who grabbed the cup out of my hand and was downing my lemonade, started choking.

"You and Louis! Sleeping? Together?" He exclaimed between coughs.

I started to slap Alex's back, "Good job Willie, you're trying to kill Alex."

"Not my problem, you're the one who slept with Louis." Willie said. I rolled my eyes at the boy.

"You and Louis? Sleeping? Together?" Alex said once more, grabbing a nearby chair and sitting down next to us.

"Not in the way you think! We were watching Grey's Anatomy together and then we fell asleep...next to each other....on the bed....under the covers." I said slowly.

"You know some people say I look like one of the dudes from Grey's Anatomy." Alex said pointing a finger at us.

Willie nodded his head,"I can actually see it."

I looked between the two sighing.

"So like are you and Mr. British Boy dating now or something?" Alex nudged my shoulder.

I cringed, "No, no, no we're just friends and that's all."

"Mmm these pictures say otherwise." Willie brought out his phone, pressing on the photo app and swiping between pictures.

The first one was of Louis and I...cuddling. My head was on his chest as his arms were around my body. The next one was Timmy in front of the bed smiling and pointing a hand towards us. The next one was of Willie doing the same pose, Louis and I were still asleep. The next one was of Timmy AND Willie doing the same pose as we were still laying on the bed unaware of the two. The next was a picture of us, but it looked like Louis was starting to get up. The next picture was Louis trying to get up and grab the camera, but I was still laying on him. The last one was a blurry picture of the ground.

"HAHAHA dude, you and Louis were totally getting COMFY!" Alex yelled, catching the attention of some of the crew members. I punched his shoulder to hopefully shut him up. That only made Willie and him laugh even more.

"I hate you guys so much." I mumbled as I finished my drink. I began to get up and walk away, throwing the cup into the trash.

"Where you going Ami? Gonna go find your Louis bear?" I heard Willie cry out after me. I stuck up the middle finger in his direction, hearing the two laugh obnoxiously as I walked towards the set.

Once I arrived in the entrance of the hallway, I bumped into a body. I looked up to see Louis smiling at me. I felt my cheeks go red.

"Oh hey darlin'! Sorry I missed your last scene with Willie, mind if I watch this one?" He asked me.

I stood there, staring up at him. "I-uh yeah yeah sure." I stuttered, clearly embarrassed remembering the moments with Alex and Willie before.

"ALL MEMBERS ON SET!" One of the crew members behind Louis had yelled out.

"Great, let's go" Louis smiled, putting a hand on my back, leading me to the sticker on the ground signaling where I'm supposed to stand.

Willie had just come behind us, "Ohhh heyy Louisss" Willie said smirking at me.

"Hey man, I don't have a scene right now so Ami let me watch you guys, don't get nervous." Louis winked at Willie playfully.

Willie looked in my direction, "Oh, is that so?" Willie raised his eyes at me, as I glared at him. "Well you don't have to worry about me, I think you have to worry about Ami here though." He put his hand on my shoulder, which I shrugged off, rolling my eyes.

"How come?" Louis questioned.

I was about to answer before Willie when one of the camera men yelled for Louis to walk out of the frame so we can do the scene. Louis nodded and walked away, giving us a thumbs up.

"WAIT WAIT!" Someone yelled as Willie and I got into position. I turned around to see Louis jogging towards us.

"Ami, your bracelet! Want me to hold it?" I didn't have a chance to answer before he took my hand and slipped the bracelet off my wrist and slipping it onto his. "Don't worry I'll take care of it." He winked at me as he jogged off set.

I turned back to Willie who was smirking at me. "Oh shut it."

"You're the one who's blushing." Willie laughed.

A/N

filler chapter :) anyways hope you guys are loving the book so far, I just hit 6k reads which is TOTALLY CRAZY! thank you sm!

hope you guys are having an amazing day <3

- jules